Good gaming mouse

lovely?

Look these up at newegg

Logitech G5
Razer Copperhead
Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 (Big gamers' mouse)
Logitech MX518

i have a question about my mouse. i have a microsoft intellimouse and its good, but its really old, (at least three years) is it still as good as the others for gaming?

hpi

banned
Well I just finished buying the razer diamond back and I find that its pretty kicksss!!! and looks very sweet also with the light.

heyman421

banned
you just bought a
Sticker099.jpg

Bradan

i have a mx 550 which is the wireless 518, i like it, works perfect, a little heavy tho..

brother has the g7, wow its so great, super light, bluetooth, li-ion hot swap.

thats my next mouse once this one dies

AND THE MX1000 IS A ****ING TURD, IT LAGS

-gunut-

Get the wired MX518, wireless mouses are bad for gaming.

"colin hatzmann"

Not from my experience. I game all the time with a wireless mouse and there is absolutely no noticable difference between responce time. But I guess it could depend what mouse you have. I use a Log media mouse. Very fast and many buttons to program how you wish. Batteries last about 6 months

Geoff

VIP Member
I've had the MX510, MX518, and G5 from Logitech, and I now have the Razer Diamondback.

I can say that the Razer Diamondback is the best mouse i've had so far, much better then the G5.

grimxx

[-0MEGA-];571861 said:
I've had the MX510, MX518, and G5 from Logitech, and I now have the Razer Diamondback.

I can say that the Razer Diamondback is the best mouse i've had so far, much better then the G5.
does the cable get in the way thats what always happens to me with mice for some reason thats why I wanted to have the wireless one

kobaj

VIP Member
Well im stuck right now between these two mice
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826104203
and
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16826153107
but i cant seem to decide which do you guys think i should get? from reviews it seems like the g7 is having a ton of lasting problems and dieing on ppl

I own a G7, its great. I would definitely recommend it for gaming. Everyone says wireless aren't made for gaming. That may have been true...3-5 years ago, but not with the G7.

As for what your saying about "lasting problems". I haven't had any. In game, it's batteries last about 12 hours and it takes 10 hours to charge the second battery it comes with. I have timed myself to get under 6 seconds to switch batteries and get back to gaming.

Without gaming, my mouse cant last weeks, but let me explain why. I have two mice, one crappy 3 dollar wireless mouse that I use for surfing the net (and only that) which I use 90 percent of the time. I only game about 3 hours at a time, once or twice a week.

grimxx

I own a G7, its great. I would definitely recommend it for gaming. Everyone says wireless aren't made for gaming. That may have been true...3-5 years ago, but not with the G7.

As for what your saying about "lasting problems". I haven't had any. In game, it's batteries last about 12 hours and it takes 10 hours to charge the second battery it comes with. I have timed myself to get under 6 seconds to switch batteries and get back to gaming.

Without gaming, my mouse cant last weeks, but let me explain why. I have two mice, one crappy 3 dollar wireless mouse that I use for surfing the net (and only that) which I use 90 percent of the time. I only game about 3 hours at a time, once or twice a week.
no no i mean on the reviews ppl say that the mouse stops working after awhile and also that the buttons start to click twice and stuff has this ever happened to you

kobaj

VIP Member
no no i mean on the reviews ppl say that the mouse stops working after awhile and also that the buttons start to click twice and stuff has this ever happened to you

Nope, but I've only had it a month so it might be a bit early to tell.