Good gaming mouse

CharmPeddler

lol i would go with the G7 over the razer back JUST CAUSE of the reviews on new egg.

G7 Total Reviews: 355 Rating 5/5 eggs !!! thats awsome for that many reviews.
Razer Total Reviews: 82 Rating 4/5.

pretty easy one if ya ask meh. and yes i have used the wireless g7 and it is wonderfull. no lag that i was able to see.

Geoff

VIP Member
lol i would go with the G7 over the razer back JUST CAUSE of the reviews on new egg.

G7 Total Reviews: 355 Rating 5/5 eggs !!! thats awsome for that many reviews.
Razer Total Reviews: 82 Rating 4/5.

pretty easy one if ya ask meh. and yes i have used the wireless g7 and it is wonderfull. no lag that i was able to see.

Why would you go with a mouse simply based on reviews? I go with the one I think looks and feels the best.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Yes

I agree with OMEGA. You should by what you like best. I bought my mouse because I have tried it beforehand and felt better. I have a Razer Diamondback Magma and I was deciding between it and the Logitech MX518. However, I found that one (MX518) very uncomfortable for my hand. I say go and try out the mouse which suits you best.

Personally, I would lean towards the Copperhead.

JAN :D

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
I agree with OMEGA. You should by what you like best. I bought my mouse because I have tried it beforehand and felt better. I have a Razer Diamondback Magma and I was deciding between it and the Logitech MX518. However, I found that one (MX518) very uncomfortable for my hand. I say go and try out the mouse which suits you best.

I have the Razer Diamondback Salamander (love the red :p).

grimxx

Well since i seem to have problems with the mouse cord I think I will go with the g7 since i think that it would serve me best thanx everyone for the help:)

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hey

Well since i seem to have problems with the mouse cord I think I will go with the g7 since i think that it would serve me best thanx everyone for the help:)

I don't know if you are aware of the fact that Razer uses mouse cords about half the width of that which Logitech uses. That means it's less heavy than what you have now. One more thing you should take into account is the fact that a wireless mouse, regardless of how good it is, will be worse off than a wired mouse :p

Geoff

VIP Member
As jan said, wireless mice do have some benefits, but you need to recharge them quite often, and they arent as good for gaming as wired mice are.

grimxx

[-0MEGA-];573302 said:
As jan said, wireless mice do have some benefits, but you need to recharge them quite often, and they arent as good for gaming as wired mice are.
im not really worried about the battery thing since it comes with two and i can use one and charge one but i do admit about the gaming difference can't be to much of a difference

hpi

banned
Check out the gaming mouses and then go try them out for yourself. I have to admit that gaming mouses are owning. There so much more sensitive and comfier. When I got my diamondback I had to get used to the sensitivity of it and it's very comfy and smooth.