Good?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
It got bad reviews, but I liked it, especially because of the ending!

Christopher

VIP Member
Just finished watching it.I liked it, the woman machine was cool. The fewer lines schwarzenegger has in a film, the better ;)

AainaalyaA

ahhhh finalement.. hope you didn't have any probs with those ppl. how long did it take in all? for it to arrive?

Rick G

Hey Can I chime in on Chroders system here?
Top end MSI mobo same qauality as asus ans less money, I love mine.

Why bother with a 2.6, they are not very good for o/cing, the 2.4C will o/c much faster. I have a 2.4B and get to 3.0 without any heat problems (32C at idle) and i've only got a 533 fsb. As far as I know the 2.6s are the only ones that are reluctant to o/c.

May I be so bold as to recommend Kingston Hyper X memory as it is higher rated and high performance boards don't like inexpensive memory. But definatly 2 sticks of 256.

What about case and PSU, with that system your going to need a good 380 to 430 watt psu of a good brand like Antec or Enermax.

Is 2 1/2 weeks considered a quicky?

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
what 2 and 1/2 weeks? i am lost as usuall.

chroder already has a new system, to my knowleagde that is. this is a fairly thread.

just curious, but what is this obsession with power supplies? i know they are important, but with that system a decent 300W power supply should be fine. i have run bigger systems on less.

Christopher

VIP Member
Yes, I've already got ma system ;) And I got 2.6C, according to HardOCP (I think thats where I read it) they oc just fine. I'm running at 2.86 just fine without any heat problems (24C while I'm working). I've been meaning to go further to 3 but haven't got around to it.

And I've got a 350W PSU and my power meters are right on track.

AainaalyaA

so chroder, did you finally get your sys up? I'm definately going to pass my xeon sys to my sister - i'm going to go completely mobile in a couple of months...

2 1/2 weeks {actually its 9 1/2 weeks as corrected by Ian} Z... its, a steamy sordid movie with Kim Basinger...

.... later