Google+

bkribbs

Hey guys! I searched and found nothing, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is already a thread on it. But does anyone have one? I'm making a circle with all the CF guys, so I vote we share profiles. Here's mine: https://plus.google.com/117232984589878298228/posts

Or does anyone want invites? Give me your email and I will give send one. But be aware that you must have a google account already. And you have to have your age set to at least 18. After release 13+ is good, but the beta is meant for 18 year olds and up.

What do you think about it?

EDIT2: So after testing, I have found that I cannot get people in. But I can send you a post that I make, and at some point in time, unsure when, you can just go to plus.google.com and sign up. So what I am doing is adding people by their email and I will share a post with them. This will allow you to get a notification. Then later when they open up invites (idk when, just keep trying to get to it) you can go to plus.google.com and you just sign in and give your info.

Ignore for now [strike]
EDIT3: Invites are officially open. hit me up with your email and I will send you one while they are.[/strike]

Last edited:

bkribbs

It opens up from time to time. If you go ahead and give me your email I can add you when it lets me. Does your account have you being 18 (since you're 17)?

And I'm pretty sure I can.

Alright. Tested, and I'm like 99% sure I can right now. If anyone wants one, let me know!

Last edited:

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
I got an account last week. So far it's pretty cool, a lot cleaner than facebook. If only google will let more people in so my friends actually use it!

mihir

VIP Member
I was just about to make an thread requesting for an invite.
I have not used it yet.
If anyone has an invite can you please send me one. :D

Hyper_Kagome

Suuuure, hit me up with an invite. I know I have a google account already, I just can't remember it off hand, so I'll PM you my hotmail one. :3

bkribbs

I think you may need to have a gmail. But I will try the hotmail one.

And guys, refer to the original post, I'm updating it real quick.

EDIT: Unclear as to if this works. I tried. Let me know.

Last edited:

PohTayToez

The site opens and closes? I sent my email in for the beta well over a week ago but never got an email invite.