Hack to unlock clockspeed ?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
i notice the price of the motherbaord are out of my barget .. so i'm looking for a cheaper 1 .. that should not cost me more than $120 SGD 1.6 SGD = 1 USD
Yes i accounted for that in OC101 when i said:
Me said:
It's important to note that Ive picked out the flagship model of the given series which means they will tend to be the expensive ones. Do note that there are motherboards of the same family as the noted boards which are often much more affordable.

hey guy take a look at this
yo G.. no, not really.

nope

n ocing my cpu .. what i'm realli looking for is a motherboard that has 3 or more ran slot .. 8x agp support celeron 2.4ghz 478pin n celeron D orintel p4 800mhz wif HT (just in case i upgrade it )
Are you sure want to be OCing?

4W4K3 said:
You can use the "Edit" button and combine all of your posts. It makes it less cluttered looking, and easier to read for everybody.

blurblock

hm.. nvm forget about it .. but i'm using a program ... when every i try to set the freq to 100.9 or 105 .. my system would hang ..

4W4K3

VIP Member
blurblock said:
hm.. ic thz alot guy .. but it should be fine ocing a video card rite ?

well, overclocking a video card is a bit different. you don't do that through the BIOS, you do that from the desktop with modified drivers (sometimes stock ones work good too) and an overclocking/tuning program for your video card.