Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Yes but thats illegal heeeheee ... 'sides "innocent bystanders" dont deserve to get involve in corporate warfare/

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
An online cassino who ripped many people off. Do people like that not deserve it?
So what are you gonna do? Provide the online community with vigilante justice? Maybe we can put the pager and cellphone snooping devices you've coded to work and find these people and beat them up afterwards?

Jimbob1989

banned
Can you honestly say you believe the police forces and government agencies in this world are efficient enough to catch every major criminal. I think not.

Jimbob

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Can you honestly say you believe the police forces and government agencies in this world are efficient enough to catch every major criminal. I think not.
No I cant. But e-vigilante justice isnt gonna stop everyone either.

I think its called a crusade
Add a little bit more structure and a lot more training and it would become highly useful. You and I both know you cant stop everyone -- assuming you can stop someone to start with

Jimbob1989

banned
From my own bedroom, I could track planes over the UK and decode pager messages in my home country without the risk of being tracked, 24 hours a day, all year round. The only problem is, if i did this and found anything i legally wouldnt be able to declare it.

Jimbob

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
For people looking for a bit more detail:
Jimbob1989 said:
The program for solving crosswords was done in Visual Basic 6 witout any extra API's I believe. For the planes and pagers I use a few different programs. For the planes I use a program called I think its wacars, and for pagers programs like postag I think its called. Both of which I plug into the input on my sound card conected with a simple cable for transfering audio.
:)
So it goes from trakcing planes all over the world to just UK ... ok fine....dont you think you could land yourself a government contract and get yourself a sweet computer or something?

And for the question of intercepting cellhones and pagers (the scanner plugs into the soundcard)
Jimbob1989 said:
My Scanner can pick up the frequencies.
Ok so you've got a scanner that picks up shit in the MHz and GHz band.... and your sound card, can at most pick up 192KHz ..... so ... .... yeah.

Jimbob1989

banned
No, Pardon my english. I can track planes in the uk without being tracked or traced by ISP's or the government. To go further afield i kneed the internet.

I have a radio scanner with a range of 150khz-1300Mhz. I have a cable which takes the audio from the scanner to the input on the sound card. The software then decodes this sound into txt u can understand.

Jimbob

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I have a radio scanner with a range of 150khz-1300Mhz. I have a cable which takes the audio from the scanner to the input on the sound card. The software then decodes this sound into txt u can understand.
I dont contest the scanner ... i contest the sound card. Your sound card doesnt recieve values in those frequency ranges thus making the decoding impossible (without source data)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Well if the airport security and such cant track him then yeah he's pretty blocked off.

Jimbob1989

banned
The ability to hack can help agains cassino's ripping people off. People recieving radio waves cannot be tracked because radio waves are everywhere. The audio output from my scanner is directed into the input on my sound card. the software then decodes the audio input into raw data, then decodes it into txt i can understand.

Jimbob

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Dude you dont seem to get it..... your bullshit soundcard cannot pick up frequencies outside of 192Khz (if even that). THEREFORE, whatever scanner that you DO have and CAN pickup MHz and Ghz frequencies .... sure it CAN pickup those frequencies, but there's no way to get them into your computer.

Now there ARE devices that can allow you to input frequencies outside of 192KHz but if you know about them then (a) you wouldnt be talking about them due to classification issues and (b) you would know enough to know that the rest of us wouldnt believe you and you would be prepared to state a make and model of the soundcard that has such capacity.

When you "justify" these "claims" using ambigious language -- dont think that all of us are fooled nor impressed with your feats and talents. I have no problem with you per se -- it just that you talk and boast a lot without having the technical know-how to back it up. Now if I am wrong, please clarify things so that we can all take you more seriously.

:)

Nephilim

VIP Member
I personally find Jimbob's tall tales quite entertaining since it appears he thinks others really believe him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.