Have You Seen This?

newatit27

mAJORgAMER said:
Are you sure it doesnt support dx 10? I mean who's the genius that gonna buy this if vista is around the corner?

HAHA I did :D

only because my previous computer finally died. So I wanted to get the best of the best, at least this way my computer will be competive for a while.

( I can always get a DX10 card at a later date)

mAJORgAMER

newatit27 said:
HAHA I did :D

only because my previous computer finally died. So I wanted to get the best of the best, at least this way my computer will be competive for a while.

( I can always get a DX10 card at a later date)

Yhea u should wait for the dx 10 card cuz game develloper's will take a long time to bring something that use this stuff.

What game are u playing whit ur new 7950 x2?

newatit27

At the moment none. still putting the final touches on the machine.
But I hope to be playing.

QW:ET
PREY
CYRSIS
COMPANY OF HEROS
and others, all on highest possible settings

dillon157

That's an amazing card. I have to agree with filip though, all this new technology and they should be able to make the card a little smaller (not so thick). I guess the cooling is necessary though.

Filip

dillon157 said:
That's an amazing card. I have to agree with filip though, all this new technology and they should be able to make the card a little smaller (not so thick). I guess the cooling is necessary though.

Well yeah, of course you agree, I think everybody should agree with me, I mean... who would like to see a 3 feet long video card and try to install it in it's socket?

tweaker

VIP Member
monkeysims said:
true, but the card is worth the price to a hardcore gamer

Check this out, not anyone who responded to that thread seem to be into HD gaming.
So that card would be of little use to most of the users around here, not to mention multi GPU configurations.

Theres always a few who builds über expensive multi GPU rigs, mostly for bragging rights and to play Futuremark, but it's their loss.

Last edited:

Akareza

tweaker said:
Check this out, not anyone who responded to that thread seem to be into HD gaming.
So that card would be of little use to most of the users around here, not to mention multi GPU configurations.

Theres always a few who builds über expensive multi GPU rigs, mostly for bragging rights and to play Futuremark, but it's their loss.

its well worth it for me, i did a step up and this cost me only 450 box canadian :D
and fro the reviews i read this is the best single card out here atm and is priced almost same as one 7900gtx (which is a sueeeeeeprise, also i have read 7900gtx has TONES of issues and problems which this card dosnt so far from reviews)