Help buiding Computer

Hi im going to be building a computer and i need some help as i dont know much about computer. Price isnt a huge factor as long as its not unrealistic like 30 000 lol. I want something that is just a beast, can run any game perfectly, like a want a good amount of ram a good SSD or HDD, all the latest cool things, amazing graphics and all that. so if someone would be able to tell me which parts to buy and everything it would be great i mean everything from the case to the processor to the keyboard, and operating system, and i want it to look cool too something like the picture i am attaching.

gamingpc.jpg

It doesnt have to look like that just something cool, i also want two displays, of a nice size and highest resolution. also a good sound system to hook this up to, and any accesories that would be nice, like gaming mouse and keyboard or joystick, good webcam, headset and mic and all that stuff, thank you for any help :)

Keep in mind this will be with in the next year or a tiny bit longer so anything that is good and coming on to the market soon within a year i can wait for
EDIT: incase the pic doesnt show up heres a link to ithttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/gamingpc.jpg/

Last edited by a moderator:

jonnyp11

what country are you in, so we know what sites to look at, and for what you want with everything, would probably be closer to 2 or 2.5k if not 3.

what country are you in, so we know what sites to look at, and for what you want with everything, would probably be closer to 2 or 2.5k if not 3.

canada, i could order stuff online if i had to probably like if they dont have it in the stores here, which i live in a not so big city so im probably going to ned up getting everything online

jonnyp11

what is your actual budget other than not rediculous, like you don't want to spend this amount, just so i can know what exactly you'd want. and there is a new cpu coming out in 2-3 months but it's doubtfull it will be as powerfull as the current i5/7's, and the next gen of i's is almost guarenteed to be better, and supposedly one of the 2 coming will be on the same socket, so might as well go ahead and get them.

Last edited:
what is your actual budget other than not rediculous, like you don't want to spend this amount, just so i can know what exactly you'd want. and there is a new cpu coming out in 2-3 months but it's doubtfull it will be as powerfull as the current i5/7's, and the next gen of i's is almost guarenteed to be better, and supposedly one of the 2 coming will be on the same socket, so might as well go ahead and get them.

well i mean my grandfather will be paying for this, i will just tell him i need one for school, and im poor as hell but hes like rich so realisticly i doubt he would pay for 5 or 10 thousand but that should be plenty
EDIT: and i do actually need this for school too, im going in to a game development course

Last edited:
so top of the line it is i guess, but that does seem a little selfish dude.

well i do have to work for it, he doesnt just give it to me, lol i just dont feel like going in to detail about how or why i get the money from him, and it is for school and both of his kids(my dad and his sister) did nothing with their lives and live off his money so my schooling means everything to him

jonnyp11

i'm getting close to done, but since you were saying like every part it takes longer and i wanted to give you a great setup, and this will be, i currently am h8ing you cuz of this, cuz i'm doing it on a 275 buck emachine that sucks donkey.

jonnyp11

oh, and i'm gunna let you pick the case cuz it's personal preff, but i'm gunna recomend a full tower or at least a mid tower, there are some pretty sick ones thow.

and i'm gunna recommend finding a friend or someone that know what they're doing just to help you at least cuz i added some aftermarket cpu cooling and stuff so you can overclock, but it's gunna be easy to screw something up this way.

Last edited:
oh, and i'm gunna let you pick the case cuz it's personal preff, but i'm gunna recomend a full tower or at least a mid tower, there are some pretty sick ones thow.

ok thank you :) this is really appreciated, do you have any personal suggestions on the case or any links where i could find a good one at? or will google be my friend? lol

jonnyp11

ok, so without shipping, the total endas at 3427, with 70 in mail in rebates, and shipping will be alot, and don't forget to get a case, i can find one for you if you want or a few suggestions, but tell me what you plan on so i can check if everything will fit, and you could probably get a 3d kit too, or a 3rd monitor and gpu. gunna try to link to the thing.

so these along with the combo linked below cuz it doesn't allow combos in wish lists cuz they end

https://secure.newegg.ca/WishList/MySavedWishDetail.aspx?ID=14404431

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.662524

i just want to add i hate your computer, in a good way

ok, so without shipping, the total endas at 3427, with 70 in mail in rebates, and shipping will be alot, and don't forget to get a case, i can find one for you if you want or a few suggestions, but tell me what you plan on so i can check if everything will fit, and you could probably get a 3d kit too, or a 3rd monitor and gpu. gunna try to link to the thing.

so these along with the combo linked below cuz it doesn't allow combos in wish lists cuz they end

https://secure.newegg.ca/WishList/MySavedWishDetail.aspx?ID=14404431

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.662524

i just want to add i hate your computer, in a good way

when i click the first link it says my wishlist is empty, im guessing its only on your account?

Perkomate

if you have the money, you should go triple screen. But in regards to the case, if you want something completely different and outside the box (literally) then why not have a look at this

i don't know if they will still stock it, but there are some over here in Australia so there should still be some kicking around.