Help buiding Computer

and i see on the combo thing with the processor and video card there is already a video card in the wishlist too, is this because i can use two of them?

jonnyp11

yes, but you may have to buy the adapter for like less than 10 but they work together as 1 and it also allows for more monitors later, and i think on 1 monitor, one of these cards will max out any and every game on everysetting, with the 2, you'll be good for at least a year i'd say as far as maxing res on both monitors and everything, i really h8 ur computer soooo much.

jonnyp11

each card alone has 2 dvi ports and 1 mini hdmi, so 4 dvi's, and idk if you can use those 2 and the hdmi for a 6 screen setup, but 3 24'' is more than enough.

jonnyp11

and also could look into the turtle beaches for the headset, and really there probably is no need for the sound card even with the headsets, unless you had the one i saw on x-play on g4tv that the guy described as god's eardrums, but they were like 3 or 400.

and also could look into the turtle beaches for the headset, and really there probably is no need for the sound card even with the headsets, unless you had the one i saw on x-play on g4tv that the guy described as god's eardrums, but they were like 3 or 400.

do you know what the headset is called?

jonnyp11

i guess, it is more powerfull and all, so sure, but i do want to add a few notes

1)ssd's are for your os and other programs u use alot other than internet browsers, the improvement isn't great for them and deleting and adding things to a ssd will kill it after a while, for some reason they slowly die as you add and take things off of them, it is in no means a fast process but it is safer to follow what i said,

2)if the power does cut id recommend shutting the monitors you don't need off, and speakers and other things sucking energy cuz even if you aren't gaming or anything that psu will be sucking tons of power, so you have to pwrk FAST to be safe.

3) For the millionth time, i hate u and your little big butt super computer too.

4)you said you need this for college didn't you, wouldn't it be smart to at least get a decent little netbook to take to classes, they are the cheap ones you can carry cuz they small and simple.

i guess, it is more powerfull and all, so sure, but i do want to add a few notes

1)ssd's are for your os and other programs u use alot other than internet browsers, the improvement isn't great for them and deleting and adding things to a ssd will kill it after a while, for some reason they slowly die as you add and take things off of them, it is in no means a fast process but it is safer to follow what i said,

2)if the power does cut id recommend shutting the monitors you don't need off, and speakers and other things sucking energy cuz even if you aren't gaming or anything that psu will be sucking tons of power, so you have to pwrk FAST to be safe.

3) For the millionth time, i hate u and your little big butt super computer too.

4)you said you need this for college didn't you, wouldn't it be smart to at least get a decent little netbook to take to classes, they are the cheap ones you can carry cuz they small and simple.

well im doing game development so i need something good at home, and every laptop and netbook and stuff i have had shit out on me right away and i just have had so many bad experiences with them

jonnyp11

can't see it, just post the changed stuff, if it's the same as what i posted we know what it is, and any more ram and i think it goes out of dual channel which is like raid 0 were it treats them sort of like one and just splits it, for some reason these can't do tri/quad, and 8gb's is really overkill, i7 is overkill too cuz it barely gains anything over the i5 2500k, your whole comp is basically overkill.

can't see it, just post the changed stuff, if it's the same as what i posted we know what it is, and any more ram and i think it goes out of dual channel which is like raid 0 were it treats them sort of like one and just splits it, for some reason these can't do tri/quad, and 8gb's is really overkill, i7 is overkill too cuz it barely gains anything over the i5 2500k, your whole comp is basically overkill.

what about this for the ram, would it work? http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231475