Help pls, how much is worth?

How much $?

Votes: 1 33.3%

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Trbk2601

I am selling comouter so I would like to know how much is it worth.

Proccesor: x4 640
GPU: HD 6870 1GB DDR3 three fans
HDD: 750GB 5400rpm
PSU: 600w
RAM: 1x8GB DDR3 1600mHz
MOBO: N68C-GS FX
Case: not sure

Origin Saint

8NOVI8d.jpg

Seriously though. No one should pay you $200 for all of that.

Origin Saint

I just wanted to hear other opinion.
I would like to buy new pc. Opinion about this one? (Ignore case )

Power supply?

Also, why in the world are you looking at a Pentium line CPU?

4GB of RAM is low for basically everything these days, 8GB would be much better all around.

Origin Saint

Can u reccomend me something?
I only play Cs:Go but I will probably get 8GB

I don't follow currency conversion and relative costs elsewhere, that's more of @Laquer Head s thing.

But barring that. I would try to go with a budget-ish i5 or at the very least a i3 or some comparable AMD offering that @Darren would know of.

A SeaSonic, Corsair, or EVGA PSU at around 500W should be fine.

Laquer Head

I don't follow currency conversion and relative costs elsewhere, that's more of @Laquer Head s thing.
Yeah, we've run into this a few times with members from Croatia... I actually am not much help here - so tough to gauge market overseas compared to North America.. hell even just USA---Canadian bucks can be confusing sometimes as the exchange never makes sense.

Id say 250-275, specs are outdated but not horrid. That processor is where most of your money is, an X64 tends to go for 60 bucks on ebay (the 939 chipset).

Trbk2601

Yeah, we've run into this a few times with members from Croatia... I actually am not much help here - so tough to gauge market overseas compared to North America.. hell even just USA---Canadian bucks can be confusing sometimes as the exchange never makes sense.
Can u reccomend some budget-ish proccesors which would run without bottleneck?

One, where are you getting 939 out of this?
Two, you can get 4400+ X2 on 939 for about $10
the X64 came as both chipsets (ive been shopping for one)
The one i was looking at was 30-60 bucks...

bottle necking depends on your GPU, but an older i7 (like my intel i7 960) is a good, budget, high powered system. Youll want to buy a better cooler though, the stock one isnt the best. Beware a mobo for that chipset can be pricy... (i got one used on ebay for cheap, but i was lucky)

Last edited by a moderator:

Trbk2601

Gpu
bottle necking depends on your GPU, but an older i7 (like my intel i7 960) is a good, budget, high powered system. Youll want to buy a better cooler though, the stock one isnt the best. Beware a mobo for that chipset can be pricy... (i got one used on ebay for cheap, but i was lucky)
Gpu will be rx 460

Laquer Head

Honestly, not really because I have no clue what is available in your country, nor do I know enough about pricing to make a 'budget' recommendation. Easier to be honest and not help, then to give you poor choices that aren't suitable for your situation.. sorry..I can't help on this one :(

Trbk2601

Honestly, not really because I have no clue what is available in your country, nor do I know enough about pricing to make a 'budget' recommendation. Easier to be honest and not help, then to give you poor choices that aren't suitable for your situation.. sorry..I can't help on this one :(
In Croatia u can find all parts but they are like <20$ expensive, thanks for help. :)