Votes: 1 33.3%

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Laquer Head

GPU: RX 460 2GB GDDR4
Mobo: H1-10M HDV 1151 soc.

I'm not sure what budget-ish price is for your situation, but I'd say look at a non-K variant of a 6th or 7th gen i5 cpu. I'm hesitant to recommend an i3, as I just don't think they are the right fit.

With the 7th gen of cpus, while your board supports then, it may require a BIOS flash first for it to recognize - but the support is there.

Trbk2601

I'm not sure what budget-ish price is for your situation, but I'd say look at a non-K variant of a 6th or 7th gen i5 cpu. I'm hesitant to recommend an i3, as I just don't think they are the right fit.

With the 7th gen of cpus, while your board supports then, it may require a BIOS flash first for it to recognize - but the support is there.
Would pentium g4560 cause bottleneck? Buy it now and upgrade cpu later?

Laquer Head

Would pentium g4560 cause bottleneck? Buy it now and upgrade cpu later?
That seems like a complete waste of money. Why buy a cheap 2 core pentium CPU now, if your still planning to upgrade..

I'd spend the money on a solid 4 core i5 but, only you know your budget.

Trbk2601

That seems like a complete waste of money. Why buy a cheap 2 core pentium CPU now, if your still planning to upgrade..

I'd spend the money on a solid 4 core i5 but, only you know your budget.
Ok, I will try to find i5 or I will buy cheaper gpu, thanks for help

Trbk2601

Not an Intel chip first off, and no don't do this, its shit~

I understand budget is a concern, it is for most people.. but don't do your shopping based on cheap price tag.
I can easily change mobo so if cpu is good I will change mobo to make it fit. I am looking for cpu under 75$

Laquer Head

This isn't making sense.. why would you now jump to an old AMD platform? However, I guess if your budget is $75, you have very few options... I'd personally say, save your money up and buy a PC when you can actually afford it instead of buying the cheapest, oldest, crappiest parts - just to build a 'new' PC.

Trbk2601

This isn't making sense.. why would you now jump to an old AMD platform? However, I guess if your budget is $75, you have very few options... I'd personally say, save your money up and buy a PC when you can actually afford it instead of buying the cheapest, oldest, crappiest parts - just to build a 'new' PC.
I need PC for school, I could stay with current one but for couple months it will be worth much less. But also new parts will come ,so... I will talk with my parents and see what to do.

Laquer Head

I need PC for school, I could stay with current one but for couple months it will be worth much less. But also new parts will come ,so... I will talk with my parents and see what to do.
I'd stick with your current laptop.. its not like its gonna devalue hundreds of bucks.. its pretty much where its at for a basic machine..

Save your money for a proper machine - that doesnt mean you need to spend outrageous amount of money, but buying an old $75 cpu now...and then buying a cheap gpu, and bottom of the barrel motherboard is just gonna upset and disappoint you.. trust me!

Trbk2601

I'd stick with your current laptop.. its not like its gonna devalue hundreds of bucks.. its pretty much where its at for a basic machine..

Save your money for a proper machine - that doesnt mean you need to spend outrageous amount of money, but buying an old $75 cpu now...and then buying a cheap gpu, and bottom of the barrel motherboard is just gonna upset and disappoint you.. trust me!
Probably you are right, I will write what I will do. Enjoy your day. :)