How clean is your interior?

Kornowski

VIP Member
Alright, Here's some pictures! :D

I think they look awesome! The HDD bay works awesome too! I can't mount the 120mm fan yet though, I don't have any cable ties :(

Also, Applying the new AS5 has worked wonders! :D I have been getting 33c idle already, hopefully it'll drop a little too! :p

picture002yv5.jpg

picture004hd5.jpg

picture005ol3.jpg

What do you think?

Kornowski

VIP Member
You have a switch mod? You got a link?

I have it on the back PCI plates, it's alright there, easy enough to get to ;)

Kornowski

VIP Member
Ah right, I didn't know you made that :p Looks good! I'll stick with it being at the back thanks :)

May buy some cable ties tomorrow, get the fan in there, think it'll help, having where the HDD used to be?

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
I think it would help, you don't have a 5.25 bay open now with the hdd anyway :p

But thats what im wanting to do is get an adaptor to put my hdd in the 5.25 bay so i can remove my hdd cage.

Bradan

Alright, Here's some pictures! :D

I think they look awesome! The HDD bay works awesome too! I can't mount the 120mm fan yet though, I don't have any cable ties :(

Also, Applying the new AS5 has worked wonders! :D I have been getting 33c idle already, hopefully it'll drop a little too! :p

picture002yv5.jpg

picture004hd5.jpg

picture005ol3.jpg

What do you think?

finally joined the club :)

do you have them top and bottom?

Casie

I believe that it is an addition. My dad built this computer and mailed it to me. I think it is a zalman cooler or something like that.:confused:

tuxify

lol Looks like someone taped it there last minute. I got my pictures in my sig, but I'll post once I clean it up a bit.

epidemik

Cleaned most of mine today...still not great but its amazing compared to a couple of days ago. My dumb brother deleted the before pics. otherwise id do before and after. Before you couldnt see the back of the HDs. It was just a giant mess of ide cables. I cut some and made those round things with duck tape. Theyre amazing. Id recommend it to anyone using ide. Just be careful, i broke 2 cables before i got it to work. Patience is key.

Im open to suggestions (that dont cost money). Sure wish i had a modular PSU right now.

imgp0277ja9.jpg

imgp0280xp0.jpg

Jon Boy

HAHAHA thats a great idea with the IDE cables :eek:, just got SATA DVD writer and HDD so can't try it out :(. I would not have done it so tight near the head I would have been too scared. Your a brave man.

As for chap/free ideas, I think thats the best MORE TAPE, I am in the process of scelotaping all my cables to the inside of my case except the power cables as im still waiting for my PSU. But when its done I will put some pics up.

Jon