How clean is your interior?

tuxify

Once I get my cathodes, HSF, and the fan on the window, I'll post a pic. I got very messy pics in my sig.

epidemik

HAHAHA thats a great idea with the IDE cables :eek:, just got SATA DVD writer and HDD so can't try it out :(. I would not have done it so tight near the head I would have been too scared. Your a brave man.

As for chap/free ideas, I think thats the best MORE TAPE, I am in the process of scelotaping all my cables to the inside of my case except the power cables as im still waiting for my PSU. But when its done I will put some pics up.

Jon

Done what so tight near the head?

Kornowski

VIP Member
Are you taking about the IDE cable mod I did, were I cut the ribbon up? I did cut it close to the end, but it works perfectly! :D

Jon Boy

Yes :p, Well it worked pretty well. I'm gonna get a pic or two of my compter its been running for like 1 hour so cables not fully organized but not bad either.

Jon

Jon Boy

YES where the hell are you meant to put them in a small case lol. fortunately I have 3 empty slots where DVD players and that are meant to go so stuffed them in there.

Ohh and here is my pictures (not much difference actually)

Before

After

Sorry about the glare it was in a dark room with a flash :p

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
This thread has been a success, and it makes people to want to clean the inside of their pc's to post them up :D....

twolves90

ill agree to that, i cleaned up my mess the best i could after seeing this thread

heres an update
(still not perfect)

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

even though far from perfect, do notice that i have everything tucked to the right of the mobo,

before, cords were everywhere

thx

footballstevo75

Finally got around to doing something I wanted to ever since I got my new quad. Make an extension for the p4 power plug.
Extensions in-
HPIM0546.jpg

Insulated-
HPIM0547.jpg

before case pic-
HPIM0545.jpg

and after-
HPIM0548.jpg

where'd it go? oh yeah, behind the mobo :)
now to let antec make my pc cooler.....

Michael

It's been a month since the last post, I guess I should be coming around more to make sure people are still cleaning their computers :D

PS: Happy Halloween! (to those that celebrate it)

taylormsj

I juts got my new case today, il take some pics later on, but be warned its a mess, juts wanted to get it up and running