How clean is your interior?

taylormsj

Ill clean it up some time when i can be bothered.

DSCF2815.jpg

DSCF2816.jpg

DSCF2818.jpg

DSCF2817.jpg

And what it looks like

DSCF2814.jpg

DSCF2812.jpg

Im gonna spray the cd drive black soon OFC

Kornowski

VIP Member
That's a very nice case! You got a link to it please? :)

Those top fans 120mm, intake?

Your HDD bays look a little broken? :confused:

taylormsj

Yep all the fans in there are 120mm, the top fans are exhaust, ive added another at the bottom and cleaned it up a bit, but i need batteries hehe,

I noticed the hdd tray, it wasnt pushed in far enough :)

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/131551

Tere isnt much info on the ebuyer website though

The build quality is great, and its very roomy and cool! plus routing cables behind the mobo tray is pretty neat !

JSpecGC8

LOL

I am scared to even start modding a case I bought. I love the Antec 900 but cable management in that thing is a pita.

Bradan

dam i was considering buying the cm 690, the antec 900 comes across as cheesy and ugly, im so sick of my current led setup:eek:

the p180/p182 seems too heavy, too big, and i dont need so many drives baaah. i would get it but the plasic hinges, and tabs that hold the side panels on break easily from what ive heard, and ffff that.

seems like a fair compromise.

how loud are the stock fans vs antec fans?

Bradan

HAHAHA thats a great idea with the IDE cables :eek:, just got SATA DVD writer and HDD so can't try it out :(. I would not have done it so tight near the head I would have been too scared. Your a brave man.

As for chap/free ideas, I think thats the best MORE TAPE, I am in the process of scelotaping all my cables to the inside of my case except the power cables as im still waiting for my PSU. But when its done I will put some pics up.

Jon

buy some split loom from an auto parts store. look at the flash shot in my sig, its an ide cable (ata133), just fol it accordian style and zip tie it up afeter the ide is shoved in.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
omg ? Nevakonaza is still using IDE :eek: :D:D
and to say you have 2 sata slots
micro atx ?

hey cummon my pc is OLD:D

yeah i do have 2 Sata slots and was thinking about buying a extra Sata drive but just cant be bothred anymore because probably after christmas anyway im gonna get a new machine:)

patrickv

hey cummon my pc is OLD:D

yeah i do have 2 Sata slots and was thinking about buying a extra Sata drive but just cant be bothred anymore because probably after christmas anyway im gonna get a new machine:)

nice, you're gonna buy it or is it gonna be your christmas gift, lol, with the hatred i have for ipod my sister is gonna buy my one of those new generation nanos, oh well might as well enjoy it while it lasts
anyways heres my interior

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
nice, you're gonna buy it or is it gonna be your christmas gift, lol, with the hatred i have for ipod my sister is gonna buy my one of those new generation nanos, oh well might as well enjoy it while it lasts
anyways heres my interior

yes im going to buy it myself :)

nice interior Patrick,Its nice and clean.

is your 6200 passively cooled ?

patrickv

yes im going to buy it myself :)

nice interior Patrick,Its nice and clean.

is your 6200 passively cooled ?

yup i just cleaned it this afternoon, i had nothing to do :)
and No, my 6200 is not "passively cool".
I find it strange that ive never encountered any video problems with it, since
our temperature here in seychelles is a bit hot plus i live near the sea (always on the lookout for corrosion ) and to top it off, my stays on 24/7,7 days a week with the side casing open :D

Kornowski

VIP Member
very true thats because theres none...lol
no seriously i have to use my own fan, in my room to cool the whole thing with

So it is passively cooled... :p

Here's mine, nothing special!

2002348328564274603_rs.jpg

2002341832941248044_rs.jpg

taylormsj

Mines pretty clean now, but i couldnt get a good enough photo of it before the batteries i stole from my sister's remotes ran out.

secondview.jpg

firstview.jpg