How clean is your interior?

Kornowski

VIP Member
ill just send you the parts and you can make me one....heh

lol, Yeah sure :p

The bottom is nice - looks like the front grill/headlights of a Mercedes. I'm a Pontiac guy, personally, but still very nice!

Yeah, I didn't realize that till I bought it, bo Oh well, it looks alright :)

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
I'm doin' the best I can w/ the cables. Not a lot of room to work with.

DSC02669.jpg

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
Ok, so here's my new updated pics.

The new case (Cooler Master Elite 300) empty:
dsc03335bg8.jpg

How it was set-up that night:
dsc03339ha6.jpg

How it looks now. I'm a hug fan of cable management, but this is my first attempt at 'cable dressing'. I'll do it nicer when I have the time.
dsc03394cg8.jpg

dsc03395rx9.jpg

I need thinner tape to cover the wires of both fans. All the black taping was done with everything installed, so the next time I feel like playing with everything, I'll take it all apart and remove the PSU and make sure the wires are all taped up real nice.

Jabes

banned
Ok, so here's my new updated pics.

The new case (Cooler Master Elite 300) empty:
dsc03335bg8.jpg

How it was set-up that night:
dsc03339ha6.jpg

How it looks now. I'm a hug fan of cable management, but this is my first attempt at 'cable dressing'. I'll do it nicer when I have the time.
dsc03394cg8.jpg

dsc03395rx9.jpg

I need thinner tape to cover the wires of both fans. All the black taping was done with everything installed, so the next time I feel like playing with everything, I'll take it all apart and remove the PSU and make sure the wires are all taped up real nice.

thats pretty good

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
thats pretty good

Right on, boss. Thanks!

My biggest issue with it now is the yellow SATA, pink IDE, blue led Fan, and black tape. I'd prefer two colors only, black being one of them. I love blue and would like to have that in there a bit more, but those yellow SATA's are growing on me!

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
Yeh thats what i hate about 900's, pretty small and no cable management what so ever :(, but stil it looks alrite

Thanks. 900 owners should use a modular PSU. Wish I would've.

Do all those cables make it hard for the fans in the front of the antec 900 to move air?

Yeah. It's a little difficult. Overall, the temps stay pretty cool.

Can you tell a difference from the GTX's?

ha ha. Yeah, my OS worked when I had the GTXes. lol.

I f****d up my system pretty bad. Driver conflicts. I'm probably gonna reinstall WinD'ohs.

I started a thread. Click here if you have any ideas.

Last edited:

Jabes

banned
Does anyone have red led fans in their case, could you post a picture?

yea heres my pc with red led fans and red cathodes
HPIM0722.jpg

HPIM0684.jpg

HPIM0683.jpg

edit the wires are really bad cuz that was wen I first built it I'll take more pics and put them up later :D