How clean is your interior?

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
I dont think i have ever had so much fun with zip ties :p:D
DSCF1998.jpg

DSCF1996.jpg

PabloTeK

Very nice job all of you. I like that NZXT's idea to have the wires behind the motherboard tray. Same as the Antec I know but the NZXT looks quirkier!

taylormsj

Heres what mine used to be like...

Insides.jpg

Here is the insides now...

Insidecase.jpg

Ive tried to get as much as i could behind the drive cages, Would look a lot nicer if i didnt have to have a back up molex sonneted to the middle of the mobo for my sli.

What you guys think - anything i could move around ?

PS Bradan's interior is so clean he should hop on this thread

Last edited:

ETSA

I don't have recent pic's, but I take out all my filters and fans and rinse/wipe them off and used compressed air to clean it out on a fairly regular basis, try to keep it looking new. My cables are always a little messy...

Drunkship

Hmm, wow very nice guys. I'm in the middle of my first build and I can only imagine how hard it is going to be tidying up all the wires. I figure I'll hook up everything first to see if it works and I plugged everything in right, then go back and clean it up.

cheburns

taylor... do you get better temps with that zalman facing down towards the video card or blowing straight out the back exhaust. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to have my fans set-up when I get my zalman 9700.

Drunkship

taylor... do you get better temps with that zalman facing down towards the video card or blowing straight out the back exhaust. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to have my fans set-up when I get my zalman 9700.

Yeah, I am a little confused about that too. I installed my 9700 last night and I hope I put it in the best way, haha.

cheburns

The only reason I ask about which way to point the zalman is because I have a vent like just to the rear and on the side next to my cpu (currently where my stock amd cpu fan blows out of (75% overlap)) and I was thinking about putting an 80mm fan in there pushing air into the case... but would it help because the air would just be pushed by the zalman to the back and sucked out the exhaust right... so it would essentially do nothing?

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
The only reason I ask about which way to point the zalman is because I have a vent like just to the rear and on the side next to my cpu (currently where my stock amd cpu fan blows out of (75% overlap)) and I was thinking about putting an 80mm fan in there pushing air into the case... but would it help because the air would just be pushed by the zalman to the back and sucked out the exhaust right... so it would essentially do nothing?
Well, you dont want it to be intake if its going to be blowing against the zalman, you would need it exhaust so it can carry the warm air the zalman is blowing out of the case, If im following you...

like this
DSCF19982.jpg