How clean is your interior?

cheburns

i got you thatguy, but picture a vent that is half over the zalman and half behind it... thats what I have. I'm wondering if its worth putting a fan in there and if so should it push air in or suck it out... because the zalman already blows straight at an exhaust fan

taylormsj

In answer to your questions - i have better temps (cou and system wise with teh zalman in the newer picture, because all the hot air is beign exhausted from the case, when i run a game or stress test i can feel the cool air at the back change to hot air - so i know its doing some good :)

Michael

Revised interior..

I justed installed a sleeving kit, UV Blue.. but I've got to pick up some more UV Blue shrink tubing to finish it off.. it's a little rough for now.

I'm also keeping the wires hanging as is because I'm picking up a new case soon :)

hpim0377sv1.jpg

hpim0381lh2.jpg

Like I said, it's not completely done.. but it's getting there :D

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
I like the UV stuff, i thought about getting some instead of the regular cathodes but i don't have to much UV reactive stuff :(

Revised interior..

I justed installed a sleeving kit, UV Blue.. but I've got to pick up some more UV Blue shrink tubing to finish it off.. it's a little rough for now.

I'm also keeping the wires hanging as is because I'm picking up a new case soon :)

hpim0377sv1.jpg

hpim0381lh2.jpg

Like I said, it's not completely done.. but it's getting there :D

That is tight.... Need a new vid card, eh?

Michael

I don't have a cathode/UV light either ;) .. I just put the black light up to my case to show that it glows, but I am ordering a single blue UV emitting cathode on Friday. :D

You can get colored cathode lights that emit UV's.. they're slightly more dull than a standard cathode, though.. but they're about the same price.

That is tight.... Need a new vid card, eh?

Actually, I just bought it.. that's the 7600GT. Works perfect for my needs :D

I don't have a cathode/UV light either ;) .. I just put the black light up to my case to show that it glows, but I am ordering a single blue UV emitting cathode on Friday. :D

You can get colored cathode lights that emit UV's.. they're slightly more dull than a standard cathode, though.. but they're about the same price.

Actually, I just bought it.. that's the 7600GT. Works perfect for my needs :D

I just didn't see the htsnk on it that well, 7600GT is a mean card for its price...

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Update for me aswell i guess, or a downgrade :p

As much as i would love to say it, this is the best its ganna get! there are tons of cables behind the mobo tray, and between the controller and the switch panel they just add more wires to the bunch :D:D the cathode box and that small fan controller are hidden when the panel is on.
DSCF2122cm.jpg

I swaped to the panel without the LCD, im still trying to decide if i want to keep :eek:
Oh yeah, im still kickin the x800xl... can't wait for a 8800 but i can play all my current games maxed out with this beast :D

Michael

Update for me aswell i guess, or a downgrade :p

As much as i would love to say it, this is the best its ganna get! there are tons of cables behind the mobo tray, and between the controller and the switch panel they just add more wires to the bunch :D:D the cathode box and that small fan controller are hidden when the panel is on.
DSCF2122cm.jpg

I swaped to the panel without the LCD, im still trying to decide if i want to keep :eek:
Oh yeah, im still kickin the x800xl... can't wait for a 8800 but i can play all my current games maxed out with this beast :D

Only 1x HDD :confused:

Looks great, otherwise :D

I'm still debating on whether or not to get the apollo... if I do, it'd probably be Silver/Black, or solid black.. how's that case? ..does it feel nice and roomy??

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Only 1x HDD :confused:

Looks great, otherwise :D

I'm still debating on whether or not to get the apollo... if I do, it'd probably be Silver/Black, or solid black.. how's that case? ..does it feel nice and roomy??

1 hdd? shoot, ill NEVER use 320gigs... lol

I love the case, its made out of steel so its a little heavy and not flemsy at all, and more than enough room. I got orange because i got sick of seeing nothing but black and silver cases :p

codeman0013

I envy you all as my case with my setup is impossible to make look anybetter then it does and it looks like shit lol! I have tried in the past to wiretie it and everything but i just cant ever seem to get it right.. I need a new case and some new parts but i just bought a house and am getting married in less then a year so i cant really afford that.

Zangetsu

Good luck with your marriage, and don't waste your money on cases and shit if you need that money for something else(more important).;)

Zangetsu