Kornowski

VIP Member
Not too bad;

2006337707118939398_rs.jpg

2006327959608316935_rs.jpg

2006333592219656007_rs.jpg

2006382317960836007_rs.jpg

taylormsj

Heres mine now i have batteries for my camera.

DSCF2835.jpg

DSCF2838.jpg

Pretty much everything runs behind the mobo tray now :)

DSCF2841.jpg

DSCF2844.jpg

Graphics fan controlled

DSCF2842.jpg

DSCF2840.jpg

Once u get my IDE to SATA converter for the cd drive and the kama bay this shouldnlook a lot better, at the moment the front fan is hangining on to some bits of metal wonky lmao

Kornowski

VIP Member
Nice taylor, how much was your case again?

I was thinknig of a new one, one that would have a cool side window, excellent cooling and be around £50 maybe... Hmm, Oh, and be able to take off both side pannels! :p

taylormsj

My case is now £50, good cooling and can take it apart, although it doesnt have a side panel clear. but you can buy one seperatly once scan gets them in stock,

Kornowski

VIP Member
Do you have a link to the side pannel please?

It looks really, really nice, what fans did it come with? Also, lol, How did you route the cables behind the MOBO, got any pics please? :)

taylormsj

It only coems with the front intake blue led, one side panel and one exhaust, the mobo routing is so good and easy ill geta pic in a bit, the scan page doesnt have any pics or info or a price yet, i called em and they said wait until its on the website lmao, you can find it on the coolermaster website tho

Kornowski

VIP Member
Oooh cool, Looks really good, but I think I side panel is a must for me, lol :p

I'm seeing what others there are, any ideas?

taylormsj

I dont think you can get a case that matches this one for the price, and i dont like the antec 900 due to cable managment.

DSCF2849.jpg

DSCF2852.jpg

DSCF2851.jpg

DSCF2859.jpg

taylormsj

the case looks great, especially if you have LED fans on the top front and side.

I dont like that case, in my opinion the window looks horrible, also its not as big as the CM 690 and has a top mounted PSU with not cable management i dont think, and top fans lacking, the reviews also suggest that it isnt roomy enough to fit a GTX without removing HDD cages, where as the CM 690 is SLI approved and could fit two GTX's easy peasy with room to spare

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
Can you post a picture of the whole thing from a few different angles please? :)

Also, you got a pic of the inside of the case, so you can see the whole thing please?

Thanks man! I really wish it came with the side panel though! :(

epidemik

Mmm, ive always loved the Thermaltake Tsunami
I might use one on my next buld.
Have the windows always been that big on them?

epidemik

stick it inside your cd drive so your cd drive has lights inside like so when you open it its green inside

lol

thatd be kinda tough i woudl guess.