How do people get caught downloading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprasteve

4W4K3 said:
Lots of college's actually have there own sharing network, where student's can exchange info and the like.
I used to use I2hub till it got shut down, heard the RIAA got into it though too

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Encore4More said:

Encore4More, if you are going to make the kinds of statements you previously made, you should site specific sources where you got your information.

Dr Studly

banned
SFR said:
Encore4More, if you are going to make the kinds of statements you previously made, you should site specific sources where you got your information.
i sent a link to my friend, i'll get it back as soon as possible so there will never ever be a dispute on CF if downloading is illeagle or not:p :p :p :p :p

Dr Studly

banned
SFR said:
:confused:

Is that a question or an observation?
it is y i will try to find my old source...

cus then you all will have to beleive me whether u like it or not... :p :p :p :p

Last edited:

4W4K3

VIP Member
Is this a global law or specific to a certain country? I'm thinking we're just talking about the U.S. here, cuz' I know you can sell pirated software on the streets of some countries...

Dr Studly

banned
4W4K3 said:
Is this a global law or specific to a certain country? I'm thinking we're just talking about the U.S. here, cuz' I know you can sell pirated software on the streets of some countries...
i am talking about the U.s.
but i am not talking about selling, i think selling pirated stuff is baisically illeagle everywhere... (that would go with the "distribution of copyrighted material is punishible by law") that is the highest punushed piracy there is i think...

btw, SFR how do u have a gif as ur avatar, it won't let me

SFR

Truth fears no questions
As for this thread...

I have no idea why I have let this thread continue. There are been a ton of threads on this very topic... and each time a new thread pops up I have to remind people that they SHOULD base their arguments on facts that they can back up with a trusted source...

Encore4More, if you find your 'end all arguments' link that is from a trusted, respectable source... send me a private message and I will re-open this thread.. :rolleyes:

Encore4More said:
btw, SFR how do u have a gif as ur avatar, it won't let me

that kind of question is why this forum allows you to send Private Messages...

Status
Not open for further replies.