How many computers do you have in your house.

How many computers do you have in your house. (I include working pc's, mac's and lapt

• Total voters

Greg J.

VIP Member
Only one, which everyone (all 3 of us) uses.

If it makes anyone feel better, I have several old, working computer parts sitting in an ATI box in a small drawer which the computer case sits on. Heh, ebay here I come! :p

Last edited:

mgoldb2

VIP Member
you know who has a lot of pc junk, mgoldb2, who's seen that picture of his garage?

I think you got the wrong person I dont remember posting a pic of my garage.

Hehe or his bloody room ... almost think you need a machete to navigate

Now that is correct. My room is a total mess. I have a path to my computer and my bed. just about no place else in the room you can walk.

Apathetic

Mine compaq presario, dad's dell notebook, old compaq and an old dell, mom's IBM (for work), bro's IBM. My family doesnt really have any "family" computer. Mines the best in the house which is pretty....pathetic
I have a old HIQ computer in my room that I took apart but that doesnt count cause I messed up the processor and lost the ram :D

OS Dragon

I have one laptop that is complete useless (to slow). So I putting one together now...2. New computer is going to be blindingly good can't wait :D

Tha Killa

mgoldb2 said:
Now that is correct. My room is a total mess. I have a path to my computer and my bed. just about no place else in the room you can walk.

I wanna see that picture of your room. :D

I2EN3GADE

I accidentally clicked 1. I forgot about the one i put together for my brother. Also I have parts to build another really crappy one. So let's say 2.

jesbax

i have 5 working computers right now. mine, my wife's, and my server. THen two macintrash. IF i count all the computer parts and everything i got lying around to make computers i would easyly have about to many. Lets just say my basement, storage shed(big egough to park a full size pickup in it) My home office, and my parents garage. All of which has a path to walk around in and that is it. And one pist off wife for having all that junk.(been colecting this junk cence 1998) and stilll growing.

Lax

VIP Member
I have the one right in front with the speakers on the sides! :D It's hooked up to my bro's comp.

Ah, the good 'ole Packard Bell 15 inch. I used to use that for the longest time, it's an ok monitor with a now defunct company lol.

(been colecting this junk cence 1998) and stilll growing.

Wanna collect some more? ;)

jesbax

why would i get more junk. My wife is pist at me and she will kill me if i get more. She is already biching at for the stuff i have know. beside you will never know when you might need a 1.4MB hdd that takes up a hole 5 1/2 bay in a computer or 400k or 700k floppy drive or 5/12 floppy drive.