How Many Songs On Ur Computer

Apathetic

I have like 240, im pretty much always broke and im planning to get wow, so being broke will stay that way for a while. so no new cds for a while :(

Beyond

yeah, i had 1500 before my last format.. didn't back them up though and haven't have time to re-rip all of my cds

NeuromancerWGDD'U

I have 500 (give or take 20 or so), but considering that that accounted for roughly 20% of my old hard-drive (2 gigs), that's not too bad.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Looks like I have almost 1700 on my compy, wow, didn't realize it was that high. And all bought and paid for, I'm proud to say! :) Hehe, most of them are classical or drum corps cds, not a very typical collection...

The_Other_One

VIP Member
228 on my extra hard drive. I haven't listen to the radio much lately so I don't hear many new songs, or think of old ones I want... I have gotten quite a few new ones recently now that I have a radio in my computer. Not that I've used it much recently :p

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
My comp has about 250 but my wireless music streaming server has just under 6000, it has all of mine, my sisters, my dads, my mums collections on it. I even invested in all the stuff to convert old 12" LP's to mp3's. CRAZY!!!

nmt

I have 23.2 GB music, with more than 6000 songs of all kind, but I just listen about 100 :D

The-Llamalizer

creative media source is telling me that ive got 1197, but i know that ive got like 1400 on my mp3 player. ive also got a few videos on my comp. too. all the music adds up to about 7 gigs.

i only have 300 , but thats about to change because im about to switch to cable instead of 56k , and i have about 70gigs worth of dvds:D