How Many Songs On Ur Computer

lee101

VIP Member
wow, this thread was like 6 months old!

I have 348 songs, 22.1hours, 1.6 gigs

I really thought i had more, if i ripped all my cd's i woudl probably have about 1000-1500, but i would never listen to them as they are basically all pre 2001, i don't think i have bought cd since!

edit: This dam thing has giving me the urge to rip all my cd's, 1 down, quite a lot to go :D

Last edited:

Veurruckte

I have about 20 gigs. I listen to most of it, but there is some shit like the black eyed peas that friends download when they comeover >_< .

Xycron

banned
I have a 500g harddrivce dedicated to music, BUT you have to understand that i use a mathmatically lossless format when ripping music to achieve the highest quility(which means they take uop ALOT MORE SPACE then mp3s) i can with the music/spoeakers/soundcard. BArly any i have downloaded, Mainly just Riped CD's i bought and mainly borrowed from my sister.

Motoxrdude

I have any upward of 6000+. I havent even listened to 1/5 of the songs. A lot of my friends have ipods and when they come over i take all the songs that i dont already have off. I have 60Gb dedicated to music, and i think i have used about 22Gb.

atomic

1541 actually on my computer...alot more on cd's. But mostly i listen to streaming music stations when im on the net. :D

Last edited:

mrgeorgedude

Motoxrdude said:
I have any upward of 6000+. I havent even listened to 1/5 of the songs. A lot of my friends have ipods and when they come over i take all the songs that i dont already have off. I have 60Gb dedicated to music, and i think i have used about 22Gb.

hey how do u take songs OFF of an ipod..i mean i thought it would erase the entire library of music:(

robina_80

mmm how many song have we downloaded from the internet here lol ive got 11 gig worth of songs and by the way i use ipod with itunes they fcuking kick butt