How Many Songs On Ur Computer

Beyond

11.4 gigs for now... all cds ripped losslessly.

=64 cds/764 songs

..so really a big difference as far as size/quality compared to a lot of you guys :p

Burgon

536 songs
i hardly know them all.
are there actually that many songs in the world??? I mean some ppl got 3k songs!!! I can romember only like 300 songs at max.

:eek:Burgon:eek:

john238

I use to have about 300 hundred, but I had then formated my computer and had not backed them up.

I will put some of them back on again though in the near future.

But at the moment I mainly use my computer as a business tool. I do alot of my website html and things on it plus marketing.

s_m_w_d

Encore4More said:
boooooooooooo

define legal?

Paying original copy's of someones music for a legit store! basiclly buying instead of downloading it off sharebear limewire or whatever other crappy software there is! so Encore how many legit song do you have?

suprasteve

Burgon said:
536 songs
i hardly know them all.
are there actually that many songs in the world??? I mean some ppl got 3k songs!!! I can romember only like 300 songs at max.

:eek:Burgon:eek:
well I've been downloading songs I like plus every song more popular by the same artist for about 4 years now, so it takes awhile to get up there

Dr Studly

banned
s_m_w_d said:
Paying original copy's of someones music for a legit store! basiclly buying instead of downloading it off sharebear limewire or whatever other crappy software there is! so Encore how many legit song do you have?
it is illeagle to distrubute copyrighted music... i have sharing turned off... therefore i dont distribute... therefor i am doing nothing whatsoever that is illeagle. BAM! :D
(technically downloading copyrighted material isn't illeagle... it is sharing copyrighted material that is illeagle) :D :D :D love that law

Last edited: