iPhone 5

Geoff

VIP Member
Apple has historically been releasing new phones every year around june/july so the next phone (I think is going to be iphone 4g/4gs) will prob be june/july 2011 and then the iphone 5 in june/july 2012. I wish I had this phone lol but I'm still loving my metro with unlimited everything for $60 a month man :D
Apple seems to be going with numerical phones now instead of letters, iPhone 4, 5, 6, etc.

I highly doubt they will release a 4G iPhone this summer, but who knows. After all they released the 3G iPhone a while after every other phone was already 3G.

bkribbs

Apple has basically confirmed it won't be 4G/LTE compatible. And it won't be released until at least september, as at WWDC it is just software, and the earthquake in japan really threw production off.

bkribbs

I feel like I saw a statement from verizon where it said the 4g compatible phones, and apple made some sort of remark about it. I'll try to drag it up later.

FXB

Can't wait for the iPhone 5G? 2011 is going to be a blessed year for Apple devotees. Take account of what all is going to be in the Apple iPhone 5G that amuses its users with features par excellence.

http://www.microextra.com/iphone-5g-2011.html

Your article is very inaccurate first the iPhone is named the iPhone 4 and not the iPhone 4G (it does not support 4G/lte) There is no source that the next iPhone will have a 10.2 mp camera. This article claims a 8mp camera.

The article also list these additions

Retina Display --> Already on the iPhone 4
Face Recognition --> Already on the iPhone 4
In-built GPS --> Already on the iPhone 4
Sleeker body (much sleeker than the Apple iPod Touch 4G)
Wireless syncing with iTunes
More carriers in addition to AT&T--> Already on the iPhone 4
New Operating System (iOS 5) should be announced this summer (before the launch of the iPhone 5)

4G network compatibility --> Several articles mention otherwise

apj101

VIP Member
It has been said that the new iPhone 5 will be using an A5 processor. Antenna issues announced in the past will be fixed, according to previous iPhones. The rear camera will be 8 mega-pixels.

pixels don't mean much really

And all the way back at omega's post....i hate the capacitive buttons. Please apple keep the button!

PohTayToez

Apple has historically been releasing new phones every year around june/july so the next phone (I think is going to be iphone 4g/4gs) will prob be june/july 2011 and then the iphone 5 in june/july 2012. I wish I had this phone lol but I'm still loving my metro with unlimited everything for $60 a month man :D

There have been widespread reports/rumors that the iPhone 5 is going to be delayed until Fall. I believe this is due to the increased production of the iPhone 4 since it hit Verizon and I've even heard that it might be partially due to the Japan earthquake.

What's up with Apple being so slow to adapt to the newest data technologies? Slow to 3G, and the general consensus is they're going to be a year late to pick up 4G.

speedyink

VIP Member
What's up with Apple being so slow to adapt to the newest data technologies? Slow to 3G, and the general consensus is they're going to be a year late to pick up 4G.

Higher profit margins. Why invest in a newer, less used technology when the people who are gonna buy the phones will buy it no matter what?

Also it leaves room for you to buy the newer better version next year.

Last edited:

ineedamobile123

I Need a Mobile

Hai Viewers..,

Second hand mobiles have grown a market of their own setting themselves apart from the new mobiles market with a thick line of difference with respect to the market they each are targeting. Second hand mobiles have a market in economically slim countries alone for countries like the US and the EU constellation have been having problems in an effort to avoid used mobiles from getting to the landfill sites, let alone buying cheap mobile phones . Many of the people are obviously interested in buying second hand mobile phones for the sake of the financial benefit that comes along this bargain.
Buying a used phones from I Need A Mobile comes along with a 28 day warranty period making sure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. I Need A Mobile is a new website launched with a wide range of second hand smartphones and fully stock with cheap iPhones.

For More Details Visit Our Site @ http://www.ineedamobile.com/