June Folding @ Home Marathon

jonnyp11

okay, I may go for a 460. Depends on what I find on ebay. I should be folding good next month and beyond.

i've seen a 560 for 120 or less buy it now on ebay. and my 470 peeks on furmark at like 410w according to anandtech, so 600w should work fine even for it.

okay, I may go for a 460. Depends on what I find on ebay. I should be folding good next month and beyond.

460 on geeks.com for $110! Also, can I join? I have joined the team just today, am fooling on my ps3 right now, so could you add me to the list? My username for folding is byteninja2

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Why does nyx have prize by his name? Don't we all have a chance for a prize?

He so far is the only one that said he wants a prize. However now I think about it I'll just go down the list in the end and see who wants a prize.

Last edited:

jonnyp11

I'll take the money if max doesn't, but then again, he doesn't game so it's the only prize he'd want -_-

jonnyp11

Prizes will be given away in winning order. The month isn't even over yet Jonny :p

ha, keep telling yourself that, even with the 570 you ain't got enough time to catch up, bigfella's the only one who could and he won't cuz of the power draw, i got this in the bag as long as i remember to turn it on from now on (was doin crap yesterday) :p

voyagerfan99

Staff member
ha, keep telling yourself that, even with the 570 you ain't got enough time to catch up, bigfella's the only one who could and he won't cuz of the power draw, i got this in the bag as long as i remember to turn it on from now on (was doin crap yesterday) :p

I wasn't talking about myself.

jonnyp11

i meant that anyone other than maxx can't beat me :p i love this computer so much, really need a new monitor though, stupid 19" 1280x960 cuz stupid dvi>vga converter won't let me use stupid 1440x900 which is still low cuz its stupid :mad: JK but really i don't like this monitor

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Haha!

clipboard01vyd.jpg

jonnyp11

Me and Maxx might as well go ahead and pick our prizes, and looks like you might be in 3rd.

Random Q, why don't i get a comma?