I havn't got my HP Pavilion Slimline s5120f(tigerdirect needs to hurry up), but what I was planing to do is move the motherboard to a different case and add a graphics card and a power supply.
Case
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811162045
Power Supply
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817170010
Graphic Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162022
Yes I know the motherboard will look small in the case but I don't care. I just want to know if all this would fit in the case and work properly. All this should run me about $125 and I don't want to go over $130
If you know anything cheaper then what I just linked please link it.
Edit: What the Hp's Motherboard looks like
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...:1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3970030&lang=en
Case
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811162045
Power Supply
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817170010
Graphic Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162022
Yes I know the motherboard will look small in the case but I don't care. I just want to know if all this would fit in the case and work properly. All this should run me about $125 and I don't want to go over $130
If you know anything cheaper then what I just linked please link it.
Edit: What the Hp's Motherboard looks like
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...:1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3970030&lang=en
Last edited: