KO, we need a forum T-shert

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
skidude said:
ROFL!!! YEAH!!! MAKE IT THAT ONE!!! GREAT!!! JUST BRILLIANT LORAND!!! AHAHAHA!!! The funniest person I know..... :D :D
Ok, then here's a serious one (hehe, don't believe everything I say :p ):

t_s2.jpg

kobaj

VIP Member
I like it, maybe with the lcd on the back you could have it customized with our sn as the persone you are logged on as. Although now that I look at it, I think maybe the lcd is a little overkill. Other than that I like it.

EDIT:OMG, Where is the pocket, there neads to be a geek pocket. For pens!!

computerhakk

VIP Member
yea i kinda thought it was overkill also.. but then agen someone might like it like that.. so i just left it.. on for opinions and suggestions.

kobaj

VIP Member
Omg why didnt I think of this before,
Code:
#include <cstdlib>
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    cout << "Computerforum.com \n" ;
    system("PAUSE");
    return EXIT_SUCCESS;
}

Or maybe something in binary? OH I got it!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I actually owe Praetor and [tab] a computerforum.com t-shirt for starters.
I wont be making a decision on a design anytime soon, need to check size requirements for the image, decide on a color of the t-shirt background, but if someone comes up with a design that is actually used, then I will send them a tshirt with the design and say US$40 via paypal.com

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
I actually owe Praetor and [tab] a computerforum.com t-shirt for starters.
I wont be making a decision on a design anytime soon, need to check size requirements for the image, decide on a color of the t-shirt background, but if someone comes up with a design that is actually used, then I will send them a tshirt with the design and say US$40 via paypal.com
Sounds a bit like the logo desinging thingy, and we all knwo ehere taht got us...... NOWHERE.

s_m_w_d

KO, we need a forum T-shirt

not my best work but il try doing another that didnt make 1 min some of the other t-shirts kicked ass though!
T-shirt-White-Back.GIF

Last edited: