VIP Member
Lorand said:
Girls need a CoFo-shirt too:

t_s4.jpg
must be the female version

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I had a look at cafepress, and most of the colors were like white background. I think a navy blue color would look better. I dont like wearing white.

kobaj

VIP Member
ian said:
I had a look at cafepress, and most of the colors were like white background. I think a navy blue color would look better. I dont like wearing white.

Yep white stains too easy. ALthough blue is a little over rated, lets go with pink.

j/k (green(imho)>blue...dark green)

Holiday

I agree dark blue or black

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Lorand said:
Hehe, yes: "Dude, where's my T-shirt?" :D
Lorand, if you like you can design your own t-shirt, and I will mail it to you.
As one of the earliest VIP members, you can get the first t-shirt. It wont be used as the official t-shirt, so you can put whatever you want on it.

4W4K3

VIP Member
dang...nice designs guys. i can't make one on a computer worth beans...but could probably draw out a design.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
ian said:
Lorand, if you like you can design your own t-shirt, and I will mail it to you.
Then let's make something special:

t_s5.jpg

But I would like the forum's official shirt tho...

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I vote everyone here with over *looks at posts* 400 posts should get one for free. Cource I would pay S/H for one.
I positively assure you it wont be by post count.

ilovefishsticks

Lorand said:
Then let's make something special:

t_s5.jpg

But I would like the forum's official shirt tho...
i like this one the best and computerhakk's first one, but that one seems like it would have cost alot of money to print. this one seems good.. :D

computerhakk

VIP Member
if this is reallly gonna go into manufacturing.. someone who is planning on doing it should post some type of "requirements" or "specifications" of color, size, font, etc...

so we'll know what to work with, what will work and what wont.