KO, we need a forum T-shert

Holiday

get this my sister has a sewing machine(Bernina Artista 200) that is Microsoft Windows Powered, has a color LCD screen, has an external USB CD ROM drive, can be connected to a comp for file transfer, you can by a dial-up modem for it if you want LOL seriously, and it can embroider, someone can get the T-Shirt printed and then send it to me and get it embroider at a very good price $ ;)

artista200LG.jpg

kobaj

VIP Member
I got down with a needle and thread, who says shirts when you can have a hat.

Anyone want an avatar, Yes that is me.

skidude

Holiday said:
get this my sister has a sewing machine(Bernina Artista 200) that is Microsoft Windows Powered, has a color LCD screen, has an external USB CD ROM drive, can be connected to a comp for file transfer, you can by a dial-up modem for it if you want LOL seriously, and it can embroider, someone can get the T-Shirt printed and then send it to me and get it embroider at a very good price $ ;)

artista200LG.jpg

Alright man, what kinda games can that thing play, fire it up and I'll play you in CSS on it! :p

OS Dragon

This is a really really basic design idea but the lack of decent graphic packages at my disposal makes it harder for me really go out on the town with the design.
Base.bmp

This is on the front and on the back there could be the letters with the binary in a vertical line (bit like The Matrix coding)
tongueout.gif

spacedude89

for photographic or designs with LOTS of colors. it best to use t-shirt transfers. but they work best on white or light colored shirts. But with spot color it best to use regular silk screening.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
With a bit more curve mapping...

Attachments

• MODEL2.jpg
    MODEL2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited: