Running on 9-cell batteries

Last edited:

`PaWz

banned
Here's my Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop
dsc01498iv7.jpg

tlarkin

VIP Member
By my very accurate calculations the answer is erm, err, a long time! (Without setup and failure it's about 75 hrs.)

I suppose it's all part of the job for you though really, must hurt though having to put Windows on a Mac, kind of half defeats the point really.

worked five 13-hour days this week and was able to get just under half of them done.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
My Dell Latitude D600. Got it for working for a week at my new job. I love working at a computer store! :D Now I just need more ram.

1003446cs2.jpg

1003450ip2.jpg

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
My boss bought a BARELY USED T60 from a pawn shop. It was only $100. We're selling it for $800. Get this: The girl that sold it to the pawn shop sold it for $50. What an idiot but what a great deal for us.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
You all remember that Dell I got recently from a friend? The Inspiron 1150? Well it still had about 450 days on the warranty and was giving me problems... So after "talking" with Dell (perhaps a bit more than just talking :eek: ) I ended up with this!

1420_1.jpg

1420_2.jpg

Inspiron 1420
Core 2 T5550
3GB DDR667
120GB HD
DVD +/- RW (lacks RAM support)

It's a referb, but the laptop looks brand new. The only problems I've found so far are a couple cracks on the battery. The case is immaculate.

pribar

how do i put this? oh, right: my friends girlfriend wasn't happy with an email she saw and... he donated it to me after that.

it looks like dell's making prettier and prettier computers..
i remember when they used to have that funky skilver line in the middle with the logo

skidude

My Sager NP9262 sitting on my dorm room desk. Love it more than anything I own right now :D Specs in sig if anyone's interested.