LOTS of stuff FS

lovely?

will probably have to snag the gpu, possibly the psu as well. will let you know tonight after i make some calls.

jonnyp11

60 for gts250 and ax550 and shipping? (you said to make an offer and that's how much i have atm) (and looked on usps.com and shipping would be like 10-15 with flat rate boxes)

Last edited:

jonnyp11

if you're willing to go that cheap :D, i like never have any money, that 60 is about all i'll have until christmas, unless my granddad pays us cuz we're supposed to paint a house he bought to rent until the market is up and then sell it for a profit. but if you'd do that much then if you'd like i'd throw you a couple extra bucks whenever i get some, another like 20 i guess.

jonnyp11

i do, but i will have to get it on there, right now it's cash, you know of any good ways freeto get it on there, otherwise i'll do what i did before and just put it on a walmart money card for like 3 bucks, link it to my account, spend the money and cancel the card.

jonnyp11

will let you know once i get the money, you don't have to hold tham or anything, someone makes an offer i don't care much.