Lower temps?

oscaryu1

VIP Member
The CFM for the rear fan can almost be anything, just blowing out. that 70CFM cooler, I would get the HIGHEST you get or else all that hot air aint gonna go anywhere.

hpi

banned
Will a zalman fit in this space, ive yet to find a good cpu cooler and I need to order today!!!!

space2.jpg

space1.jpg

oscaryu1

VIP Member
When buying they should have dimensions. I will warn you though, on some feedbacks of these coolers (almost any) they wil say that it willblock one or ore RAM slots... If you got almost the whole computer from a garage sale, then the motherboard will probably stil have the stock cooler, and if it was a motherboard combo from someplace , usually it says that it is supposed to be replaced if you are doing anythign to put stress on the mobo (*cough*overclocking) or continuous use.

hpi

banned
When buying they should have dimensions. I will warn you though, on some feedbacks of these coolers (almost any) they wil say that it willblock one or ore RAM slots... If you got almost the whole computer from a garage sale, then the motherboard will probably stil have the stock cooler, and if it was a motherboard combo from someplace , usually it says that it is supposed to be replaced if you are doing anythign to put stress on the mobo (*cough*overclocking) or continuous use.

Whatt?

I built this computer not a garage sale :p

I think il just bring it to Mdg computers and have them install it there so they know it fits and if it doesn't im not ****ed over.

oscaryu1

VIP Member
??? when buying another cooler with a different bolt type they will include a backplate for you to instll. thats it. some of the coolers are too big and take up space (for example the ram slots)

hpi

banned
open up the side panel and blow a big ass fan toward it.

Or put a window ac next to it.. =)

Both completely out of the question :p

I took out my wind tunnel now and I screwed a fun into it and screwed it back into the case but sucking out so the warm air comes out the side of the case. That good? Or should I put it the opposite way blowing towards the fan because it's a small fan 80mm fan that doesn't blow alott of air.

Im also gonna reapply thermal paste on my cpu heatsink. What's the best one out there?