macbook 2.4ghz

Kill Bill

So now you're discriminating against me? Kill bill owned an Alienware Area-51 M9750 laptop, why is it so big a deal if you own an Alienware?
Yea I had it for 2 weeks then realized the 7950GTX Blew me out of the water.
Discriminating? No, I am saying the melting pot is calling the kettle black when you try to say Macs are over priced. Alienware are also over priced, and they are pieces of junk IMO and a waste of money. Of course that is MY opinion.

I could care less what Kill Bill has either. I don't think a 12 year old needs a Macbook Pro, but that is also just my opinion.
I totally respect your opinion but I do play video games as it is indeed the 21st century and mac has both power + portability

For Sir Travis D
I respect your opinion too. The 2 weeks I had that alienware was awesome. But when I purchased it they never had a smart bay and I knew it needed a battery and the 7950GTX was just too powerful hungry.

tlarkin

VIP Member
Alienware's are not as overpriced as Macs, as you are paying for the build quality, paint jobs, and leds.

Talk about pointless features, paint job and LEDs.....

Whatever dude, you hate Macs because they are over priced but Alienware, that is a good investment:rolleyes:

Talk about pointless features, paint job and LEDs.....

Whatever dude, you hate Macs because they are over priced but Alienware, that is a good investment:rolleyes:

Pointless? I use them all every day. I save electricity and save the environment by using my LED's only sometimes, and not my light. Without the glossy paint, the matte would scratch off, and I can see my reflection in it, to see if I have something on my face or smth.

Kill Bill

Pointless? I use them all every day. I save electricity and save the environment by using my LED's only sometimes, and not my light. Without the glossy paint, the matte would scratch off, and I can see my reflection in it, to see if I have something on my face or smth.

Pulls out a titanium shield oops excuse the irony but can't you use the webcam LOL. Although the Alienware sometimes looks slick depending on my appetite

DMGrier

VIP Member
Guys this thing has gotten way out of purportion. PC are better for the price and if vista is to bloated for your liking then go linux. Simple answer. And if you like apple and what a apple can do then buy a mac, its a question of how much you are willing to spend.

gamerman4

Guys this thing has gotten way out of purportion. PC are better for the price and if vista is to bloated for your liking then go linux. Simple answer. And if you like apple and what a apple can do then buy a mac, its a question of how much you are willing to spend.

That wouldn't be totally correct either.
PCs are usually faster for the price mainly because features such as bluetooth, webcams, and long-life batteries are skimped on in order to add faster CPUs and more RAM.