MineCraft

1337dingo

that would be epic, atm im playing on my mates server but im an admin so after making my castle i ended up stopping people from griefing, but yea if we had a server for cf would be epic

melloorr

You want to help me find some of the mods, I have some mods running on the server for me and my friends right now that I am going to move over but ones for the spawn site and what not.

Im using hmod btw

I just found this video on youtube about a mod: video. whether it will be any use to you, i dont know, but it has decent content.

Aastii

VIP Member
my brother got some minehack thing off his mate at school, got it working for my singleplayer game and its pretty awesome ay, gives me watever i want, i now has a big house

Is it just using cheat engine?

Has anyone suggested a CF minecraft server? I would not mine running one on my server. No guarantee that it would be up 24/7 (I would have to shut down for spring break and what not) but if people would want it I can create it.

Let me know

We used to have one which egon was hosting, but I think it went down months ago :(

0_0 That'd be fantastic! I don't really like the people on the server I'm using right now. I might be getting ahead of myself, but I think this would be a cool idea. It's really popular to have a server that you just create stuff by spawning whatever you want using commands, but other people like having SMP time so you just build like you would in single player and "griefing" is allowed... so you have to hide your stuff!

So what I'm imagining is a very large square of flat land where you spawn, surrounded by a wall of obsidian. (You can use mods to make this). Outside the box is where the rules no longer exist, so it's SMP!

That is called classic ;)

SMP servers are just that survival multiplayer. Very few have flatgrass, and those that do are only populated by a niche group. The majority that play like the "rolling hills" and having to gather stuff rather than just being given it and exploring and having to fight off mobs, that is the fun of it, the fun of classic is being given everything and just being creative

brian

VIP Member
Mmmmk, The server is up, mcnamara.dyndns.org nothing too fancy going on but if you want some mod and everyone agrees I can add it

Twist86

Aastii

VIP Member
Mo' Creatures
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=86929
Bandages/Hunger
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=97332&hilit=GUI+Api

Not sure if they work online but even if they don't they make offline damn near awesome. The fact I got ogres kicking in my door and sharks killing themselves trying to kill me on land = epic. Just make sure to tame the ogres damage radius (I set to lowest otherwise they would destroy mountains within 20 minutes)

Mo' Creatures isn't online I don't think.

bukkit is a must: http://bukkit.org/

brian

VIP Member
I recommend Brian's server, it's really fun ! But you regret playing due to lost time XD

:)

If you do join and I recognize your account ill move you to a mod. If you have a s/n that I will not recognize may want to just pm me your name in the game :good: