MineCraft

bonehead, when were you last on the server?

i was on last night, got stuck at spawn cause i didnt have a bed, so i kept trying to run back to the village and kept getting killed lol, i got to the village a couple times, a couple creepers blew up so when i got to my little house i start planting trees and cutting them down to get things to fix the creeper damage, sorry if it seemed like i griefed

Aastii

VIP Member
That is the exact reason you can't get on ;)

The rules of the server say you have to repair any damage made.

Came on today, not only where there holes everywhere, and also things seem to have "disappeared" from people's chests. Not saying it was you, but saying causing clan members to lose their work because we had to roll back ~8 hours is not worth having random people on, so it is back to a whitelist of just clan members and people known to our members.

Whether it was you or someone else, it has spoilt it for the rest

That is the exact reason you can't get on ;)

The rules of the server say you have to repair any damage made.

Came on today, not only where there holes everywhere, and also things seem to have "disappeared" from people's chests. Not saying it was you, but saying causing clan members to lose their work because we had to roll back ~8 hours is not worth having random people on, so it is back to a whitelist of just clan members and people known to our members.

Whether it was you or someone else, it has spoilt it for the rest

hey i only had like 3 of them explode, and had stuff in my chests to repair it :p

also it was glitching out last night, it rolled back a few minutes when i was on it a couple times

Thanatos

I've been playing the 1.9 pre-release. My thoughts:
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

lucasbytegenius

Bought it back in alpha, October 2010. Just got worse with each update

Agreed. Even more so now that Notch doesn't work on it anymore and Jeb and Dinnerbone are complete idiots who add all sorts of unnecessary things instead of working on the important things, like an API.

spirit

Staff member
I tried it on an Xbox 360, didn't like it really. Tried it on PC round a friend's house too. Didn't like it there either. I guess it's not my sort of thing...

Calin

I tried it on an Xbox 360, didn't like it really. Tried it on PC round a friend's house too. Didn't like it there either. I guess it's not my sort of thing...
It's my 2nd favorite game after nfs most wanted.

Aastii

VIP Member
Yeah I heard the Xbox version wasn't any good. I tried it on a PC too though and I didn't like it. I remember getting bored quite quickly.

At first (Alpha/Early-mid beta) I loved it, could not play it enough. After that I played a bit of classic and now I play it for 20-30 mins and I'm bored.

It is still sort of decent and mods have greatly improved the longevity, but it just gets boring so quickly