Mirage Realms, we need testers.

N3crosis

It registers the needed .ocxs and .dlls that you need that you currently don't have registered. Nothing bad will come of running the Library Files.

Edit: And to let you and everyone else know, Dugor and I are trying to whip this login bug, once and for all right now.

Even if I save it to system 32?

Egon

Yes, System 32 is where most, if most all of your .dlls and .ocxs are stored. Other ones you see in program files are there just to make sure you had them, even if you didn't in your system 32 folder to prevent errors. Since our game is only in the alpha/beta phase right now we don't have an autoregister or autoupdater. I know that it is a 99.99999~% chance that nothing will go wrong. And even if it did, you would just have to re-register that one .dll or .ocx that was skipped or something.

But now Those mirrors are outdated again so give me 5 minutes.

Edit: Updated.

Last edited:

N3crosis

Yes, System 32 is where most, if most all of your .dlls and .ocxs are stored. Other ones you see in program files are there just to make sure you had them, even if you didn't in your system 32 folder to prevent errors. Since our game is only in the alpha/beta phase right now we don't have an autoregister or autoupdater. I know that it is a 99.99999~% chance that nothing will go wrong. And even if it did, you would just have to re-register that one .dll or .ocx that was skipped or something.

But now Those mirrors are outdated again so give me 5 minutes.

Edit: Updated.

Alright I'll probably give it a shot later tonight, or tomorrow. Thanks a lot, I can't wait to play :D.

DirtyD86

banned
looks a little buggy right now and i cant risk my system getting messed up, once its more stable though let me know cause id love to try it. i miss the pixel RPG gaming days :(

Egon

Just to let everyone know, some big big big changes are about to happen. The news feed on the front page shows some of it.

Egon

Haha, well done everyone. The network card is now fried and we have to buy a new one.

Egon

Alright, server is back online with version 3.0.5.

Changes made:
/emotes - Will list all available emoticons.
ShowRSSFeed option in config.ini.
Scrolling Maps
Graphic File Compression
Packet Compression on specific packets

I won't be able to upload because I'm stuck on my 56k modem for a while, but if someone would be nice enough to upload to mediafire or some other place I'm sure others would be thankful. You can get to the newest client by the first post.

Egon

3.0.7 should be coming tomorrow! Here are a few thing that we've added... But there is a ton more.
* All new calculations.
* New sprites.
* New emoticons.
* Fix on creating accounts and characters.
* No longer have to login again after creating a character.
* Damage ranges on npc attack.
* Able to set npcs spawn direction.
* Npcs become tagged on a successful hit. This means that even if someone kill steals, the owner of the npc will get the exp. Once you attack the Npc, you have 10 seconds to attack again or the npc becomes untagged.
* Direct Damage spells can now be up to 5000 instead of 255.
* Max Level of 100
* 12 Trade Slots instead of 8.
* Added in Threat system. Classes have a base threat modifier. The amount of damage they do translate into threat. The more threat you have on a npc, the more likely it will attack you.
* Hotbar has been implemented.
* You no longer have to have the Abilities window open to cast spells.
* When you attack a npc, you automatically target it.
* Optimizations server side.

massahwahl

VIP Member
Cant wait to get some free time to check it out! Works been brutal the past couple weeks so i have not been on for a while :(

cade

hey egon!!!! im just wondering when mirage realms is gonna be back up agian becuase i REEEEEEEEALLY wanna download it!!!! i was also wondering who did most of the programming on this or whatever and what engine you used to make it (and when i said prormming i meant like who did most of the editing of the source code) and do you know of a way i could contact Fox? i know he's not on the team now or whatever but i have a few questions for him, thanks!!!!!!:good: