MoH

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I now look at MW2 like a TF2-type game. With all the BS perks and weapon enhancements.

I actually enjoyed that part of the MW2,it kept the game interesting :)

My Opinion so far on MOH

Some of you may not agree,but everyone has their own thoughts so i thought id share mine.

Single player/Campaign...

i honestly don't think its anywhere near as much fun that MW2 OR BC2.

The missions Ive been doing so far have been repetitive,go here kill all the enemy,then go here and kill the rest...then there's more of them.

I mean im not all that far into it so something exciting could start to happen but im just not all that impressed atm.

Multiplayer

Guns are either way too power full or the hit detection is very large...its too easy to get a kill.

All the guns feel the same.

Things in the way constantly when your running around,the amount of times Ive been killed because Ive had to stop and make my way around something that's preventing me from walking on the ground you would not believe. :(

Anyone else notice when you get killed in Multi-player your body drops to the floor like you have been hit by a truck at 60mph :D
It drops too fast and un-realistic.

Spawning on top of enemy/in enemy territory and getting killed instantly upon spawning.

Please feel free to share your Opinions :D

codeman0013

So far I really enjoy the story mode minus the big glich i ran into where in the part where you are supposed to clear the warehouse it didnt render and there was no floor and i had to start the mission over.. the online is debatable right now becuase it seems to be like 2/3 campers with sniper rifles which gets old to me in a hurry and the fact you spawn out in the open and half the time die before you can even move..

russb

In my opinion the last two posters are talking about MW2 with spawn killing
As to running around and having to jump over things,well they are war torn
maps with bits and pieces laying around.Its a game chaps enjoy it.hahaha

linkin

VIP Member
Though the game hit store shelves just last week, EA already has a batch of fresh content ready for Medal of Honor. The company announced a handful of downloadable maps and an all-new mode this morning for the DICE-developed multiplayer shooter.

Much like Battlefield: Bad Company 2 earlier this year, Medal of Honor's first DLC will be available free of charge to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 users who activate the online pass included with new copies of the game. If you picked up a used copy of Medal of Honor, you can still purchase a pass for $9.99 on the PlayStation Store or 800 Microsoft points from the Xbox Live Marketplace.

This initial round of DLC will add two new maps, Bagram Hangar and Khyber Caves, plus retooled versions of the pre-existing Kabul City Ruins and Diwagal Camp levels. Clean Sweep, the single new mode included with the DLC, is described as "an elimination mode where players must rely on their own skill and teammates' expertise to prevail as the winning team."

Look for Medal of Honor's first big add-on beginning November 2 on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. No word on a PC release as of yet.

What the **** is that about EA.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member

And i bet they will charge Pc gamers too!

If this is the way gaming is going who knows what it will be like in a few years time..they're all getting too greedy!
When you buy a game you expect it to all be there and no more costs,Yet a lot of game developers are now only giving us 90% of the game and charging us more for the other 10% and calling it DLC :mad:,Mafia 2 is a great example of this and now MOH is set to be the same. :mad:

I wish i had not purchased MOH now its a pile of crap.

g4m3rof1337

FWIW, the video they released showing off the new content was played on the PC. You can see the 'Press F to pickup' and the text on the screen.

And i bet they will charge Pc gamers too!

If this is the way gaming is going who knows what it will be like in a few years time..they're all getting too greedy!
When you buy a game you expect it to all be there and no more costs,Yet a lot of game developers are now only giving us 90% of the game and charging us more for the other 10% and calling it DLC :mad:,Mafia 2 is a great example of this and now MOH is set to be the same. :mad:

I wish i had not purchased MOH now its a pile of crap.

They didn't charge the PC gamers for the content they charged the console gamers for in BC2. And it's a pile of crap now because they haven't disclosed any information on the possible price of DLC?

russb

Nev i dont hear you saying (I wish i had not purchased Mafia2 now its a pile of crap. ) and Mafia 2 is a great example of this and now MOH is set to be the same. I think MOH is better than BFBC2 and that pile of crap MW2. I
think maybe LEGOLAND may be for you Nev,hahaha.

Aastii

VIP Member
Nev i dont hear you saying (I wish i had not purchased Mafia2 now its a pile of crap. ) and Mafia 2 is a great example of this and now MOH is set to be the same. I think MOH is better than BFBC2 and that pile of crap MW2. I
think maybe LEGOLAND may be for you Nev,hahaha.

oi!! Don't be going dissing those lego games :mad: :p

russb

Aastii i have Lego Loco got it for my grandson had such fun with it i will not let him get near the game now,haha

linkin

VIP Member
Good is bolded, bad is underlined
Patch #2 Changes

GENERAL
• Fixed the scenario when joining a friend on a password protected server caused a hang

• Ribbons and medals appear on unranked servers

• Jumping and shooting at the same time now affects the ability to be accurate with the weapons

• Added aiming spot in binoculars in hardcore mode

• Holding your breath and moving forward no longer takes you out of scope

• Modifications in weapon behaviour *see weapon tweaks below

• Increased the points needed to win a Domination/TDM game

-- Increased TDM score from 1200 to 1400 points

-- Increased Sector Control score from 1800 to 2600 points

• Decreased accuracy while shooting from the hip

• Cut points from score chain rewards in half

• Addressed the sniper rifle damage to bring the sniper rifle more in line with the other kits

• Increased the amount of recoil and spread *see weapon tweaks below

• Changed immortal time to 1.9 from 1.6 seconds after spawn to prevent the scenario of spawning in the open only to be shot on spawn in

WEAPONS
• Assault Rifles
-- Increased recoil
-- Deviation
--- Increased deviation when not zooming
--- Deviation bug fixed (increased while shooting)
-- Lowered close range damage
-- Jumping deviation increased

• Carbines
-- Increased recoil
-- Deviation
--- Increased deviation when not zooming
--- Deviation increses faster than assault rifles
--- Deviation bug fixed (increased while shooting)
-- Jumping deviation increased

• Sniper rifles
-- Headshot does the most damage
-- Less damage from bolt action
--- 2 shots to kill on body from long range
--- 1 shot on body from short range
---- Normal: 8m
---- Ammo 2: 10m
---- Range: 9.6m
-- Increased recoil on semi-automatic

• Soldier
-- Damage by hit point
--- Head
---- Headshots as before
--- Body
---- Body shots as before
--- Arms and legs
---- 20% less damage

RageFace2.png

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
Okay, I'll edit. mainly I'm annoyed with the sniper nerfing. snipers are fine. it's just that there are sometimes too many of them, so all they needed was a class cap.

g4m3rof1337

Okay, I'll edit. mainly I'm annoyed with the sniper nerfing. snipers are fine. it's just that there are sometimes too many of them, so all they needed was a class cap.

Oh, I think the snipers need a nerf. I don't like that it's one-shot-kill-anywhere. I'm overall glad for the patch.

Now hopefully the DLC will be released on the PC too..

russb

Linkin do we have to download the patch or will load it self when we start to play the game.

linkin

VIP Member
I don't know. I think it comes out with the DLC. Also about the DLC, watch the video, it's clear they are playing on PC.

russb

Linkin help needed with extras like mortars,flak jackets and things like that.
I see the things show up on the right hand side but how do i get them so i can use them,cheers.:)

g4m3rof1337

Linkin help needed with extras like mortars,flak jackets and things like that.
I see the things show up on the right hand side but how do i get them so i can use them,cheers.:)

It's the number 5 and 6. 5 for the mortar/rocket/missile, then 6 for the UAV/Flak Jackets/ect.