My final setup! It's complete, needs looked over (make sure everything fits)

thandakid

banned
Ok i was on my cell phone so it is easier to post quick reply rather than edit it
I dont care about the number of posts honestly i didnt even noticed it until you mentioned it

Edit
Yeah... well it appears the OP wants to build their own considering they started this thread

Well I have experienced some guys shifting from self-asembled to pre-made.And after the chaos of confusion in this thread i wouldnt be surprised if he also had opted for pre-made

Last edited:

KiD [720]

no im not going to pre-built, im building my own, this is a learning experience and ive always wanted to get into computers.

bomberboysk

link doesnt work
Which card did you choose

Just sub in the N82E16814150337 for another link, that would mean this card:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150337

Build looks great, i think you will be VERY happy with it. Just a suggestion, but if you have any room left in your budget i would recommend getting yourself an aftermarket cpu cooler like the Xigmatek S1283(top 10 cooler for one of the most reasonable prices) over the stock cooling, would allow you to overclock your cpu further than stock heatsink would;)

Last edited:

bomberboysk

Edit :
So why didnt you go for Nvidia GTS 250

Because if you havent been reading the last ~20 posts, it has been established that the best motherboard for the money is the gigabyte, and it is a crossfire motherboard, so the op can get another 4850 down the road and crossfire, but if you go with a GTS 250 you have no way of SLI because its not an SLI motherboard.

bomberboysk

KiD [720];1229913 said:
^that one

Everything looks like your good to go;) Btw, if you plan on ordering your parts really soon... order before the weekend cuz newegg doesnt ship on weekends;)

KiD [720]

Well if you didnt read the first 20 posts GTS250 was the one recomended
Obviously u missed a post but o well no since in arguing, im very happy with the set i have now everything fits and its thursday and i asked for it to be all settled (final build) by sat, 2 days early and im ordering now.
Just wanted to say thank you guys so so much, if i didnt have u ppl i would be screwed. lol

bomberboysk

Well if you read the reviews on newegg it says it takes up 2 slots so he cant expand it later i he wants so no
point

Wrong, there are 7 expansion slots on the rear of a case, and that motherboards pci-e slots are setup for dual slot cards, just take a few seconds and google it before you post next time;)

Also, to the op- Your welcome, if you have any troubles during your build everone here would be more than happy to help ya out;)