My final setup! It's complete, needs looked over (make sure everything fits)

KiD [720]

Ok thank you guys so so much man, i just ordered all my stuff. Thanks lol cant stop sayin thanks, 2 days and 9~ pages..alright guys peace out ill post up if i need anything.

millz777

you need a DVD-RW/+RW Drive to be able to burn dvd's and you can also watch them too, they're cheap for standard model ones.

bomberboysk

The asus monitor has d-sub(blue analog), HDMI, and DVI(white digital) Connections. The 4850 has 2 dvi ports and also has a dvi to dsub adapter for older monitors without dvi port;)

KiD [720]

mmk cool, cause i was just getttin in bed, and thought o sh*t i changed monitors and diddnt even make sure it was compatible. haha. but ya thanks, scared ma self ha.

bomberboysk

KiD [720];1233091 said:
mmk cool, cause i was just getttin in bed, and thought o sh*t i changed monitors and diddnt even make sure it was compatible. haha. but ya thanks, scared ma self ha.

Yup, that monitor is a great choice, you should be very happy with your system once you get it assembled, very sharp display(i am thinking about getting the same monitor, or a 24" monitor from same manufactuer that is very similar).

KiD [720]

Ya, the final one i chose was .5 inch smaller but no big deal, im on a 15" right now so it should look huge. Thanks guys for all the help finally ordered the thing 5 days before my bday.