my last attempt

Knunez

hey guy's uhm I read this comment on the gtx 560 ti and It concerns me a little.

"My computer can't push it hard enough, and i have a phenom 2 x4 955 at oc'd at 3.89 ghz.
The hardest I've seen it work is at 60%"

can you please tell me why and will it work fine for me?

thank you

jonnyp11

probably that he wasn't playing games that pull enough or on high enough res or something, put in crysis or bad company 2 or something and start putting the settings higher and higher and it should show.

jonnyp11

black edition just is pre-overclocked, pointless when it comes with a overclocking software and the bios should do it too, for the components, the cooler isn't the best but with some good tweaking you should get about 4ghz stable, and should get a different psu, that one is fine but a single rail is recommended, and that one has 4, multiple rails makes it easy to overload one and burn it out or something like that.

Knunez

In that case i'll stick with the dual fan regular version because Good PSUs are expensive, I already have this nice one on a nice deal so I wouldn't like to change that

Knunez

thanks jonny I realized that the antec is no longer on sale and the one you showed me was the same price haha, thanks

jonnyp11

looks fine, go for it, but i just never seem to agree with case choices, i just like all the lights and stuff to show it off if you're spending that much money on it.