my last attempt

Okedokey

Yeah it will mate, it will be fine. I think the 955 and a 560TI is the way to go though. Whats your max budget, i can have a go of building one for you?

Knunez

Yeah it will mate, it will be fine. I think the 955 and a 560TI is the way to go though. Whats your max budget, i can have a go of building one for you?

around 750 total with tax without case and OS

(p.s why 560 instead of 460?)

Okedokey

Last question first. The 560 is about 30% faster and more efficient, however the 460 is a proven overclocker and if you want to go down that route be prepared for heat. In this case the 560 would be about 10% faster.

Secondly, for less than $750 i would get this:

CPU: 2500K - $220

MOBO: ASUS P8P67 LE - $130

RAM: 2 x 2GB - $38

Graphics Card: GTX 560Ti - $160

PSU: CX600 - $48

OPTICAL DRIVE: SONY Black 18X DVD-ROM - $16

HDD: SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 - $50

CASE: COOLER MASTER HAF 912 - $50

Total: $755 (with shipping and rebates)

Last edited:

Knunez

thank you for the help I really apreciate it, and If I wanted I could switch back to a am3 mobo and 955 with the rest of these parts right?

also does this PSU support two of those GPUs in SLI?

Last edited:

Knunez

wow, thank you for the help,with the affordable price of that GPU i'll be able to have them SLI'd sooner than expected :D

thank you so much for the help

Knunez

also what does this mean "1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (black, at x4 mode, compatible with PCI Express x1 and x4 devices)" in the MOBO details?

Knunez

thnx and I hate to double post, but I what does it mean when it says

"1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (black, at x4 mode, compatible with PCI Express x1 and x4 devices)" in the MOBO details?

THX