My new 60$ tablet..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grantapus

I just got a cheap tablet! Its pretty awesome with good specs!

Full review coming when I'm on a PC!

Sent from Neutab air 7

Grantapus

Which tablet did you buy then if the Neutab Air 7 is a tablet you had already?
NOOOOO! YOU GUYS DONT GET IT! i did not have a tablet a week ago, now i have a Neutab air 7

Question is though is that if he already owned one of those why did he want another 60$ tablet? Hmmm...
this is the first tablet i have had.

Last edited by a moderator:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
NOOOOO! YOU GUYS DONT GET IT! i did not have a tablet a week ago, now i have a Neutab air 7
Then what tablet did you have a week ago? About two weeks ago you bought something that didn't charge until you let it sit on the charger forever.

beers

Staff member
I just got a cheap tablet!
March 8, 2016 : hello, i just got a Neutab air

Sent from neutab air7!!

dafuq.jpg~c200

Grantapus

heres meh "review" that i wrote in like 2mins....

when you press(and hold) the power button to boot up, you are greeted with a very nice “Neutab” logo across the screen. You know how when you boot Win7, those color balls fly across the screen in to s shape of windows 7? well, this tablet has those same color balls flying around, until finally, you see a lock screen. I like this tablet cuz when you first boot up, there is NO setup or any crap like that, just the lock screen. So you swipe to unlock it, and than you are stunned with a very nice Android 5.0.1 lollipop home screen on a HD IPS touchscreen!..! that right, this cheap tablet comes with android lollipop on a HD IPS screen!(not like lollipop is a HUGE THING, but hay, pretty nice to see one of googles latest android os's on a cheap 60 dollar tablet!)

so, now we are moving to the performance, and specs.

This amazing 60 dollar tablet comes with 1 GB of ram, and a 1.4 GHz CPU!

This tablet runs very fast, and smooth, even with 3-5 apps running!

I have installed a few games, like Agar.io, and minecraft(which I got for free from aptoide)

and temple run 2, which is very cpu and ram hogging, they all ran fast. Even when they where all open..! about storage....this part is not very good but...

okay, so it comes with a 8 GB drive. ONLY 4 GB is usable! But thats where the TF card slot comes in handy! It supports up to 64 gig! I just popped in a 3 dollar 16 gig one, and BAM! I now have 15 extra GB! Pretty nice, ah? It also comes with dual cameras. The back one is OKAY, and the front one is higher quality . good for taking snapshots, and video calls. And, this tablet is big enough to see the screen and watch movies and videos, but small enough to fit in your pocket!(7”)

the build quality feels almost like a nexus would.(lets just say it feels very high quality!)

(also has a brushed metal back)

.that is it! Thx for reading!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I'd hardly call that screen HD.

Also the flying color balls are nothing special. All versions of Android on kitkat+ do that.

You also realize lollipop is already two versions old, right?

spirit

Staff member

Also the flying color balls are nothing special. All versions of Android on kitkat+ do that.

Who cares? He seems happy with it. Let's just leave it at that, eh? ;)

Reactions: ian

Grantapus

No, marshmallow is latest, am I right? Anddd, lollipop comes right before marshmallow.

Who cares? He seems happy with it. Let's just leave it at that, eh? ;)
Thanks spirit! I'm very happy with my new tablet!
I would barly even say its HD, but the screen is impressive for a 60 dollar tablet!

Last edited by a moderator:

Geoff

VIP Member
No, marshmallow is latest, am I right? Anddd, lollipop comes right before marshmallow.

It goes 5.0 > 5.1 > 6.0 > Android N Alpha

5.0.2 is old, and was one of Google's worst OS's in recent years. 5.1 fixes most of those problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.