My new 60$ tablet..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The VCR King

dafuq.jpg~c200
I thought I was bad with all the dumb posts I made, I think Grantapus makes me facepalm more than I've ever made you facepalm. Seriously, this kid... :rolleyes:

spirit

Staff member
I thought I was bad with all the dumb posts I made, I think Grantapus makes me facepalm more than I've ever made you facepalm. Seriously, this kid... :rolleyes:
If only slipx/Dragunov/Life/NikonGuy was still about... yes that's 4 different aliases for the same guy. :rolleyes: Fluffiness was a great member too, he was definitely John's favourite. ;)

Anyway, back on topic, pleased that hear that Grantapus likes his tablet. Doesn't seem too bad considering it's a budget tablet. As I've before, every time I've tried a budget Android tablet I've ended up returning them because they don't have the Play store so you end up with a tablet which often has a very nice IPS 2K screen (the one I bought did anyway) and that's about it. If this tablet has the Play store then maybe it's a decent option. :)

Grantapus

You obviously don't know what a meme is.

And you didn't answer my question. You said before that the tablet was on 5.0.2, now you say 5.1. Which is it?
oh, i typed it wrong, im on 5.0.1

You obviously don't know what a meme is.

And you didn't answer my question. You said before that the tablet was on 5.0.2, now you say 5.1. Which is it?
I KNOW WHAT A MEME IS!o_O

Is Captain Picard your dad? What kind of boat does he captain?
what kind of insult is that:eek:o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

The VCR King

No. It's a facepalm. You said you didn't know what facepalm meant. Now you do.

You must not know who Captain Picard is either.

dc8.jpg
If you dont know who Captain Picard is I automatically assume you have lived under a rock for your entire life. Also, if you don't know what a meme is, WTF?!

Status
Not open for further replies.