New iPhone at WWDC '09?

PabloTeK

Look, a phone doesn't need a keyboard, it's supposed to be small, light and used to call people, you know, like a phone does. A keyboard is when you want to use something for an extended period of time. I know if I tried to use that Curve he has for anythign longer than a short email, I'd give up.

tlarkin

VIP Member
I'm first in command of a multi million dollar agency as well. And you still haven't told me why there are keyboards if they are not needed?

Yeah and I am an astronaut, super hero, model, billionaire that can fly to the moon and fart rainbows.

keyboards aren't needed on phones, for someone who runs a multi million dollar business you are pretty obtuse.:rolleyes:

You're calling me fat, tlarken? I don't see a need for that. And laptops are small, light, and used to call people as well. You still won't explain this to me.

37306467.HugePhone.jpg

psion-netbook-pro-i1.jpg

Last edited:

tlarkin

VIP Member
OK, I wasn't speaking in terms of geometry I was speaking terms of literacy, like in our language we speak.

Obtuse in math terms just means non sharp, and since short angles make sharper points, obtuse angles make duller points.

OK, I wasn't speaking in terms of geometry I was speaking terms of literacy, like in our language we speak.

Obtuse in math terms just means non sharp, and since short angles make sharper points, obtuse angles make duller points.

Obtuse in math means an angle greater than 90 degrees. I just learned this.
You're calling me dumb then?

Urban Dictionary said:
not the sharpest tool in the shed 60 up, 7 down
A gentle way to say that someone is just unintelligent.
-Danny failed his third test this week.
-Well, he's not not the sharpest tool in the shed, you know.

tlarkin

VIP Member
Obtuse in math means an angle greater than 90 degrees. I just learned this.
You're calling me dumb then?

acute also means sharp. If I wanted to call you dumb I would have just said you are dumb. Obtuse really means in this syntax that being a self proclaimed millionaire business man has probably jaded your view on technology, thus making your thoughts on it dull, or dim witted or lacking the ability to critically think about what you are exactly saying.

You don't have acute sensibility on what we are talking about because you think that a keyboard is needed for a business phone, when it is clearly not. It is a preference.

acute also means sharp. If I wanted to call you dumb I would have just said you are dumb. Obtuse really means in this syntax that being a self proclaimed millionaire business man has probably jaded your view on technology, thus making your thoughts on it dull, or dim witted or lacking the ability to critically think about what you are exactly saying.

You don't have acute sensibility on what we are talking about because you think that a keyboard is needed for a business phone, when it is clearly not. It is a preference.

Right, I guess my economical status could have influenced my comments. I still think it's unappealing to business people, including most of the people that work for my company.

tlarkin

VIP Member
Right, I guess my economical status could have influenced my comments. I still think it's unappealing to business people, including most of the people that work for my company.

yeah, I bet your economical status does affect your thinking quite a bit:rolleyes:

tlarkin

VIP Member

uh I don't even know how to respond to that. You think I am a republican? I am definitely not a conservative as far as political beliefs go, and no my opinion is based on my experience.

You being the CEO of a million dollar company though with people working under you, you sure do have a lot of free time to surf the web and computer forums.

bomberboysk

uh I don't even know how to respond to that. You think I am a republican? I am definitely not a conservative as far as political beliefs go, and no my opinion is based on my experience.

You being the CEO of a million dollar company though with people working under you, you sure do have a lot of free time to surf the web and computer forums.

Its just travis being an @$$... Techincally he cant own anything anyhow as he is under the age of 18, and therefore cannot OWN a business(well, at least in most states, as you cannot own property under the age of 18).

Its just travis being an @$$... Techincally he cant own anything anyhow as he is under the age of 18, and therefore cannot OWN a business(well, at least in most states, as you cannot own property under the age of 18).

Yeah, because you see half a line of text saying what my age is, you believe it. :good:

tlarkin

VIP Member

I know I was feeding a troll and was rather quite enjoying it. I don't believe anyone who comes on any forum on the Internet and boast about being rich and a business man, and yes I am well aware that a 15 year old can't own anything.

It would be possible he works for his father's company and is just talking out his ass but who knows or who really cares?

Oh well you ruined my fun I was going to see what crap he would post next. Guess I need to go eat lunch or something. At work I am just watching automated tasks go by so today is a light work day.