New iPhone at WWDC '09?

LOL dude they are selling them so fast they don't know the actual number it is estimated around 25 million as of now and they are projected to sell 35 million total by the end of this year.

Maybe you should take some of your millions of dollars and hire someone to read things for you with better reading comprehension? Perhaps?

I spend my money by taking limo rides around town and throwing eggs at poor people.

bomberboysk

Hey they did not sell 35 million phones.
Look it up anywhere.
Google it. http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=how+many+iphones+have+been+sold&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10&fp=nNex9vi2WG4

Find a non mac biased website that tells otherwise before you insult me.

They have sold 35million, but not iphones only, iphone os based devices though, yes they have(iphone and ipod touch). Plus having your email in your sig is gonna get you nothing but spam from the bots that spam the forum...

They have sold 35million, but not iphones only, iphone os based devices though, yes they have(iphone and ipod touch). Plus having your email in your sig is gonna get you nothing but spam from the bots that spam the forum...

Prove it.
edit: Prove they sold 35 million phones. That other guy is calling me an idiot because I don't believe it.

bomberboysk

This one. He's calling me wrong (essentially an idiot) even though his own numbers proved that he was wrong..

Where did he say the word idiot? He simply stated a fact, if you think it applies to you, you have a guilty conscience?

Did I say you called me an idiot? No. When you pointed out that it was 35 million + the ipods, that guy still told me "numbers don't lie" with no explanation.

You said to prove it, i did.

Where did he say the word idiot? He simply stated a fact, if you think it applies to you, you have a guilty conscience?

You said to prove it, i did.

No you did not. You proved they sold 35 million iphones and ipods. I wanted someone to prove him correct, in saying that they sold over 35 million iphones which they have not.