new project (pics)

bomberboysk

duniek mobo blocks?
Probably, looks just like the block duniek is making for the bloodrages.

NIIIIIICE!!
Do you know if there are any FoxConn BloodRage blocks?
Duniek is going to make a few, its gonna be like $130/block before he makes them and only if he gets enough interest, and its not a full cover block because of how tight the area between the voltage regulators and the northbridge is(some caps and similar in the way, would have to do a bridge like the block on the x58 classy), however natemandoo on the evga forums is also attempting a bloodrage block last i heard.

Last edited:

funkysnair

VIP Member
yes duniek did make the mobo blocks, i had a little leak in my mosfet block which caused me to get a little excited! (cost £75 all in all)

the nb/sb block is from the bloodrage, the only difference between the two motherboards is the bloodrage has 2 sets of mosfets where the flaming blade has one-but there all the same spacings etc etc

just tightened up the barbs a little bit more, seems like the threads are just a little longer on the barbs than i would have liked them to be for a pefect fit!

never mind

im gonna pull the green anti kink coils when i go back in there with my second loop, i ordered uv reactive coils and they sent me plain so i have 4 "12 sharkoon uv cathodes in there and the only thing uv is the fluid

Last edited: