Next GTA (Grand Theft Auto)

awildgoose

I think it'd be better to have a GTA Chicago.. Awesome scenery here. Granted, not as big as New York, but would certainly be refreshing.

You just want GTA: Chicago so they can have Gamers of Chicago in it :p
Jk:D

I reckon, GTA: Australia would be awesome. You could like, go to the gun store, apply for a gun, wait a couple of in-game days and then you could own a rifle! And then walk around with it and get pulled over by the cops and then bam, instant 3 stars. Or go north and when you swim you have to go really fast otherwise the crocodiles and sharks will eat you.
Wouldn't that be fun?:rolleyes:

linkin

VIP Member
If it was a bit more realistsic yes. there is still no gta game where the cops try to arrest/shoot you for walking around with a gun/rocket launcher/grenades :p

MacBook

banned
I love the GTA series, but as a few others have said, hopefully the next version will be a much better port then GTA IV.

bigl2007

i think gta would been better if you can have a gameplay mode where you and your friends can go to strip clubs online too instead of leaving it as a single player experience multiplayer for gta4 was great but it would been good if you could do some of the single player stuff with a friend in a way

ganzey

banned
You just want GTA: Chicago so they can have Gamers of Chicago in it :p
Jk:D

I reckon, GTA: Australia would be awesome. You could like, go to the gun store, apply for a gun, wait a couple of in-game days and then you could own a rifle! And then walk around with it and get pulled over by the cops and then bam, instant 3 stars. Or go north and when you swim you have to go really fast otherwise the crocodiles and sharks will eat you.
Wouldn't that be fun?:rolleyes:

you forgot the kangaroo's with boxing gloves on:D

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cant believe i only just seen this thread!

But yeah i also cannot wait for another gta,I hope in the next one it will be DX11,...and remember in San andreas where you could customise your cars?
Well id like to see that come back,but on a bigger scale.

I wont be getting it on pc though if it uses the "Games for Windows live" again,cant be doing with the limited install crap!

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
GFWL is microsoft forcing people to use their crappy software... again.

Yeah i wont be doing that again,infact i wont buy any games that use GFWL anymore.

Ive played GTA back on the ps2...Liberty city,Vice city,San andreas...then moved to gta iv on PC....and GTA IV has been nowhere as near fun as the other gtas....even playing it on pc just was not as good fun as playing it on a console.

linkin

VIP Member
i found it fun, but not as fun as san andreas was, becuase SA had soo much more to do. gambling, planes (even a jumbo jet), hovercraft and stuff. there was more to do.

and don't forget the sex toys as weapons :p