November Folding Marathon

mihir

VIP Member
Cam any one figure out why my score is not getting displayed. I am still folding still nothing.

kobaj

VIP Member
Cam any one figure out why my score is not getting displayed. I am still folding still nothing.

How are you checking your score? Through the official Stanford Stats page? Or by a third party? Both have a delay in checking, or the latter may not work correctly at all.

How are you folding? Regular or SMP or GPU? There is a time limit, and if you aren't finishing a WU in a certain amount of time, it will submit, but you won't get points for it.

Thats all I can think of.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Whats up with the prizes?

I was just about to address that :)

Prizes will be chosen in order of most points earned.

ScottALot 53836
Kobaj 40724
Crayonmuncher 22038
voyagerfan99 6173
Gooberman 5739
Nyxcharon 1762
Mihir Currently unknown, but he'll get a prize :)

Rocko

Does that mean the top earner gets to choose out of the prizes, which one he wants, and then so on and so forth?

mihir

VIP Member
How are you checking your score? Through the official Stanford Stats page? Or by a third party? Both have a delay in checking, or the latter may not work correctly at all.

How are you folding? Regular or SMP or GPU? There is a time limit, and if you aren't finishing a WU in a certain amount of time, it will submit, but you won't get points for it.

Thats all I can think of.

I am using SMP.

You said in your PM you only used Mihir. Does that mean that you didn't add a team number?

Yes I did add a team name.

mihir

VIP Member
Yes on my desktop I finished one ie 100% and on my laptop simultaneously 37% with the same username.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I sent ScottALot a PM letting him know he has first pick of the prizes. Sorry this is taking so long.