Official 3dMark06 Rank Thread

Spesh

I know I don't fit the criteria to have my score recorded due to lack of posts, but I just thought I'd post it up anyway. I don't expect it to get added amongst the other records.

Last edited:

87dtna

Very nice :)

Sandy bridge is like the 3d king....course, couple of gtx580's never hurt right? :p

Why the lower core clocks on the card? You were at 1000 for 3dmark11, I'd imagine you could get atleast 1020+mhz with 06' especially in SLI as GPU usage never goes above 60% really.

Last edited:

Spesh

Very nice :)

Sandy bridge is like the 3d king....course, couple of gtx580's never hurt right? :p

Why the lower core clocks on the card? You were at 1000 for 3dmark11, I'd imagine you could get atleast 1020+mhz with 06' especially in SLI as GPU usage never goes above 60% really.

Cheers.

The reason for the different clock speeds is that I have several different profiles setup in Afterburner. 950Mhz core is the speed that I have the cards run all the time by default on Windows startup. I usually just load the 1Ghz profile when I'm benching. However, this time I forgot. It probably wouldn't make a huge deal of difference I don't think.

87dtna

Did you submit the score?

In the OP there's a ''Scores may be submitted Here'' link to click on. The scores aren't just added because you posted a screenshot.

87dtna

When did you submit it? Bomber only updates so often, and it seems like he hasn't been around much lately either anyway.

Laquer Head

screener.jpg

Geoff

VIP Member
The OP took this thread over because I did the same thing, which was not getting around to updating this. Now he can see why.