Official 3dMark06 Rank Thread

87dtna

Got my P55's back from RMA. Hopefully will get some Phase benching in tomorrow with the 655k and gtx460. Hoping to hit atleast 26k on a dual core and single GPU :D Doubt I'll get there on Phase though, maybe once I break out the DICE pot.

87dtna

New score with a SINGLE gtx460 *768mb*.

3dmark06L5640andgtx460768mb.jpg

jevery

Nice score, :good: I'm hoping you don't get another 460. I ran a 28,252 at 4331 yesterday, but that's about it for me - I won't push it any harder.

87dtna

Thanks.

Actually I am going to get another gtx460, but only after I sell the L5640. I will still have my 950 though, which can do 4.4ghz on air and 4.7ghz on my SS phase.

87dtna

P-A-R-T........Y.....because I gotta!

3dmark065850X3OC.jpg

Oh no! Just realized there's no GPUz in the screenshot, here's the gpuz-

gpuz5850x3.jpg

Last edited:

87dtna

Yes yes, FINALLY! lol

Thanks man :)

Most of the time the GPU usage never goes above 40% on each GPU, so it's not much better than having two 5850's anyway. But with 2 GPU's I could only get ~29k no matter what I did so it did help enough to finally cross the barrier.

Only on the third scene did the GPU usage go to 100% for a brief second, and here's that screen shot.....actually my fingers weren't fast enough because directly after this there was a 443 fps but I missed it-

oh and don't mind MSI afterburner's FPS at the top left, it just didn't keep up as fast....

3dmark06FPS.jpg

Domain_Man

Hello everyone and Happy New Year. long time no see, I had been busy moving from Cold London to Warm Singapore.

I still love my Q9650 rig, it is still amazing by today's standards, I just cant replace this beast just yet..

I just had to replace the CPU fan to an H70 cooler because the ambient temps here are between 28-32 degrees.

Anyway I finally done a new 3DMARK06 bench and here's the results:

screenshot-2011b.jpg

gpu-z.jpg

updated, picture with the latest version of GPU-Z, thanks 87dtna!

Last edited:

87dtna

Are you running a stock cooler?

Did you need the voltage increase or do you just have it on auto? Stock voltage should be 1.35 and I'd think it could easily do 3.3ghz on stock volts. But auto probably increased your volts even with the small overclock.

87dtna

You shouldn't have needed more voltage for that small of overclock. In fact I bet you'd make it to atleast 3.6ghz on the 1.40v you're on now.